CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Team Blake is looking forward to getting a beautiful SMS wedge into the hands of a THPer.

Excited Lets Go GIF by Honda

Wow back to back experiences at Ballyhack, this one gonna be awesome. I have a EAS 2.0 putter in the bag so gonna go with Team Blake and hope I can add an Edel wedge to pair with my putter!

My pre experience itinerary

Sat - Practice round at Starr Pass
Sun - Practice round at Sewailo
Sun/Mon - travel day
Tues - Practice round at Blue Hill

Then onto Ballyhack. Hopefully these practice rounds inspire confidence to take on this beautiful course
mine is…

Sat - hopefully play if it isn’t raining (try to book sim time if raining)
Sun - haircut, pack, spend time with wife
Mon - travel
Tues - Blue Hill round with you
Tues - Thurs - Ballyhack dream coming true!

Wow back to back experiences at Ballyhack, this one gonna be awesome. I have a EAS 2.0 putter in the bag so gonna go with Team Blake and hope I can add an Edel wedge to pair with my putter!
Tom Hanks GIF by reactionseditor

Hard choice.

He gets me discount golf, buys me beer, lets me sleep at his house, and gives me drunk golf lessons.
Haha sounds like an easy choice. I’ll never be on that level. 😅

Team JB, I couldn't possibly bet against my guy @Wildcat, and his infamous 3 iron!

Last edited:
mine is…

Mon - travel
We’re gonna be looking fresh for Team Blake. I have my haircut on Sunday too :D. Probably no more practice rounds though.

Gotta go with my guy @shanewu and Team Blake!!

We’re gonna be looking fresh for Team Blake. I have my haircut on Sunday too :D. Probably no more practice rounds though.
Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I was 100% on Team JB and Wildcat. I moved to less than 90% after I saw Wildcat post:

“Sun/Mon travel DAY”

All of a sudden I am worried about time relativity and searching google for answers.

This will be a fun follow and I can’t wait to see what people have to say about the Edel wedges/putter.
IMG_0558.png

mine is…

Mon - travel
18 yesterday, 36 today and 18 tomorrow weather permitting. Laundry and pack on Monday then in the car Tuesday morning.

Rain the next couple of days here 😠 Looks like work off the mats under some cover and hopefully some tune up work on Monday.

Team Blake!

Love my Edel wedge. Can’t wait to follow along!

I was 100% on Team JB and Wildcat. I moved to less than 90% after I saw Wildcat post:

“Sun/Mon travel DAY”

All of a sudden I am worried about time relativity and searching google for answers.

This will be a fun follow and I can’t wait to see what people have to say about the Edel wedges/putter.
View attachment 9262947
It has all the feels of a member guest travel day to Ohio

Back