CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

They don’t have Ballyhack there
They sure don’t. I’ve wanted to play this course so much since I first saw it on THP

dj khaled GIF

For Team JB

Team Blake will get redemption after the close match in 2023.

It’s tough to pick against @JB since he is 2-0 in Quest Cup events but he has @Wildcat on his team which has proved to be a recipe for an L despite his amazing play in events and his commitment to Edel gear and that 3i

Regardless this should be a great follow.

It’s tough to pick against @JB since he is 2-0 in Quest Cup events but he has @Wildcat on his team which has proved to be a recipe for an L despite his amazing play in events and his commitment to Edel gear and that 3i

Youre Wrong Stephen King GIF by CBS All Access

Calm Down Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Getting some good practice in on some harder courses than I usually play this weekend. Been catching up with some friends and family but will do a photo dump when I get some time for uploading everything.

First practice round down. Toughest course in Tucson. Played longer than normal and played well

I’m going with team JB

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

VideoToGif_GIF.gifLast night with the Bodhi.

Excited to break out the new Caddy Daddy first class travel bag.

VideoToGif_GIF.gif

Back