Looking for a round?

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
I think this is a long over due thread. It's for people looking for other THPers to play with. I got up with MattyKrack17 this past week and had a blast. So use this thread to just post saying your location and to send them a PM if interested, dates and times and location would be best. Well I'll start it off..

I'm looking for a round sometime this coming week I am just busy Wednesday but other than that I am free.

good idea... uploading pix now

North Texas - DFW. Anytime - send me a PM if interested.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I've got the Florida gathering next month at Grand Cypress. We have 12 coming to play

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I'm always up for a round. PM me and I'm in Northwestern New Jersey. A lot of the courses around here are great.

Tuesday afternoon, Bend, Oregon

Late Wednesday or early Thursday, southern Idaho

Rapid City, SD next weekend

Any weekend S.E. WI. GO PACK!!!!

Bah. I wish I could join you. Can't take off of work. With more notice...definitely

tap on deez

Dang I work, but we def will have to get out, me and thechosen1 are playing Thursday

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Afternoon? or AM?

Whatever works best for you. But there's a golfnow.com tee time for $23 total at frog hollow GC at 12something

afternoon, frog hollow in mtown, de

righ, im good anytime thurs, the more the merrier

Anyone up for a round at Arizona Grand Resort/Phantom Horse or Ahwatukee Country Club tomorrow morning around 6 am?

Alabama, weekends, in the Tuscaloosa, Fayette or Jasper area, any time a THP'er is near, give me a call.

If anybody if ever interested in playing in Salt lake City or Park City, Utah hit me up! Im always willing to fit in a round or 2;)

I might be the only THP'er in the NE Wisconsin/U.P. MI area (Marinette WI/Menominee MI but also get up to the Iron Mountain MI area a lot as well), but if there is anyone else, I'm up for a round or two. Evenings, weekends, all day Tuesdays, and mornings on Wednesday. Also willing to travel reasonable distances, no more than a couple hours either way. I've been looking for a foursome to play Timberstone at the Pine Mountain resort, it's supposed to be one of the top rated courses in MI. I used to live three miles from there, but have yet to play there as it's fairly expensive. They have specials though at around $120 per foursome, normal green fees are $80 a person.

I'm playing several times a week in the Lakeland, FL area. Will travel an hour or two any day I'm off work as well.

I'm playing several times a week in the Lakeland, FL area. Will travel an hour or two any day I'm off work as well.

I occasionally need a fourth to play at Highlands reserve off Hwy 27. I think that's not too far from you. Usually play Sat or Sun. Let me know if interested.

Hey MattyKrack, Chosen1, Thainer, Fildini - Any of you guys available on Fridays?
I work M-Th every week so I can play any Friday.
I'll be on vaca till Labor Day - we should plan a round for early September (and MattyKrack can wear his RF outfit :D)

Any of the Colorado members up for a round this Sunday? Drop me a pm if you are

We have two spots available for the Florida gathering on September 10. Drop me a PM and get added

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Hey MattyKrack, Chosen1, Thainer, Fildini - Any of you guys available on Fridays?
I work M-Th every week so I can play any Friday.
I'll be on vaca till Labor Day - we should plan a round for early September (and MattyKrack can wear his RF outfit :D)

I'm off most fridays

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Back