Looking for a round?

Already talked to one THPer but I'll be in Huntsville AL from 28-30 August.

This Friday 8/19 at 9am at Liberty Lake near Spokane WA.
I have room for 2 !

I think this is a long over due thread. It's for people looking for other THPers to play with. I got up with MattyKrack17 this past week and had a blast. So use this thread to just post saying your location and to send them a PM if interested, dates and times and location would be best. Well I'll start it off..

I'm looking for a round sometime this coming week I am just busy Wednesday but other than that I am free.

Hey man. Where are you at in Delaware? I travel to Wilmington for business on occassion each year.

Hey man. Where are you at in Delaware? I travel to Wilmington for business on occassion each year.

I'm about a half north of Wilimington in NJ.
You know when the next time you're going to be there is?

If anybody if ever interested in playing in Salt lake City or Park City, Utah hit me up! Im always willing to fit in a round or 2;)

TYork: I go to park city a few times a year and often bring the clubs when I am there in the summer. Might make it out again in the middle of September. I will let you know when/if my plans become settled.

Hey MattyKrack, Chosen1, Thainer, Fildini - Any of you guys available on Fridays?
I work M-Th every week so I can play any Friday.
I'll be on vaca till Labor Day - we should plan a round for early September (and MattyKrack can wear his RF outfit :D)

Classes start the end of this month but I'm free. Matty isn't the only one with a RF outfit :D

I'm about a half north of Wilimington in NJ.
You know when the next time you're going to be there is?

Could be as soon as 3 weeks; but still up in the air right now. Will let you know if plans get firmed up.

Im available tomorrow afternoon, Friday afternoon, and all day sunday for anyone near me...

This is a great thread. I'm a little under the weather right now, but hopefully I'll playing in a month or so.

Im available tomorrow afternoon, Friday afternoon, and all day sunday for anyone near me...

I'm free all day, get up with tc1 , we were gona play frog hollow but maybe we can get in to rock manor

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Which day dude? I finish at 3 both days, pair that with a drive somewhere?

Tomorrow

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

TYork: I go to park city a few times a year and often bring the clubs when I am there in the summer. Might make it out again in the middle of September. I will let you know when/if my plans become settled.

You got it....hit me up for some mountain golf!!

im looking at playing on Sunday somewhere.

If thainer joins we could use a 4th for tomorrow

Well another time then. Would love to play bud

I'll be in the Charlotte area September 3rd if anyone wants to get in a round during the AM.

Thainer you still free Sunday? i still wanna get out somewhere.

I'll gladly meet up to play with anyone in NE Florida within an hour or two of Jacksonville any direction (except east, since there are no courses in the Atlantic ocean, you know...).

Back