LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

I need to revisit this show. I burned through 5 seasons to get caught up then had to wait for season 6 weekly episodes on DVR. Hell, Kate alone is worth the couple of weeks it'd take me to watch them all again.

I need to revisit this show. I burned through 5 seasons to get caught up then had to wait for season 6 weekly episodes on DVR. Hell, Kate alone is worth the couple of weeks it'd take me to watch them all again.

haha, the random "oh hey I feel like I should take a swim" moments?

Classic.

This show is so dumb. Makes no sense at all right now. Good gawd I hope there's answers to come.

This show is so dumb. Makes no sense at all right now. Good gawd I hope there's answers to come.
Haha. Makes no sense? Of course it doesnt....the show is freaking called LOST.

Keep waiting for those answers, they come in the next episode...

I've been quite literally watching the show all evening..

I'm on episode 23 of season 1 I think..

And I am still very glad I started watching it.

Spoiler
There's a freaking POLAR BEAR.

What does that have to do with anything?

Spoiler
There's a freaking POLAR BEAR.

What does that have to do with anything?
Ah yes, the Polar bear. It has everything to do with anything.

Charlie, here's your polar bear answer. Read if you wish.......

Spoiler
The DHARMA initiative experimented with many animals back in their day. Polar bears were one of them. this polar bear is still around...

Thanks, but I'm not gonna read it. I'll figure it out as I watch the rest of the series.

Dam, dont read the spoilers. Just watch the show dude.

Haha. Makes no sense? Of course it doesnt....the show is freaking called LOST.

Keep waiting for those answers, they come in the next episode...

Yea, along with the new ?'s!

Another spoiler from I think epi 24..

Spoiler
That dude talking about dynamite exploding was so freaking expected haha -- I knew he was going to die, especially the way he was talking. Hilarious.

Into season 2, probably about epi 5 now..

Spoiler
The 108 minutest thing is very interesting.. I like how Jack doesn't buy it at all. Magnetic sealed doorway? HMM!!!

The others are strange, as are the storylines from the back of the plane folks.

This show has got me wrapped up tight.

Into season 2, probably about epi 5 now..

Spoiler
The 108 minutest thing is very interesting.. I like how Jack doesn't buy it at all. Magnetic sealed doorway? HMM!!!

The others are strange, as are the storylines from the back of the plane folks.

This show has got me wrapped up tight.

haha I remember the hype around season 2. You should look up some of the names involved(google John Locke and who he is) very interesting tie in..

haha I remember the hype around season 2. You should look up some of the names involved(google John Locke and who he is) very interesting tie in..

I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid any extra info on this series. I feel like I'll go hunting once I've seen everything.

I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid any extra info on this series. I feel like I'll go hunting once I've seen everything.
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

yes, I love that tie in, all over the place.. Hugo goes nutty on it.
Yes, he does. We started Season 1 last night. Sayid is awesome.

It won't spoil anything at all. But that's commitment right there!!!

Yes, he does. We started Season 1 last night. Sayid is awesome.

So glad you are watching it with the wife. Yet another thing to chat about next weekend!

It won't spoil anything at all. But that's commitment right there!!!

I figure I managed to go a decade knowing nothing about the show, what's another week or so?

Back