Masters Experience w/ THP & Bridgestone Golf

Awesome write up just got a chance to finish it. Sounds like an amazing time.

TC what a wonderful day that you shared with us @ THP! Thanks for sharing your experience at one of the Worlds greatest courses.

What a fantastic write up TC! I definitely left a comment on the home page. Bridgestone just gets it.

That was a very well written description of your experience TC, thanks! I could have literally read every memory from every shot you saw, I just love all things Masters and cannot get enough of it. I was there in 1993 and while it was great it was before I really became the golf fanatic that I am now. I really hope to get a chance to get back there someday.

Very nice TC. So glad you got the opportunity to see the course and the golf tournament. Your thoughts brought me back to my first time there thinking the exact same things. It continues to blow me away each time I get to go. It is the best tournament to see in person and the best run tournament hands down. That place is special. Thanks for bringing it to us!

TC, that was tremendous for me to sit here and read, thank you for that buddy! So, awesome, some day I hope to get to go and soak it all in, some day.

The crisp sound of his iron shot echo’s amongst the old, tall trees that line the fairway. His ball lands on the green, the crowd in the stands applauds his effort, I strike up the nerve to say “great shot”, and I get the look and the nod and the tip of the cap from him. It’s official………I am officially a spectator at the greatest golf event in the world! And I am ready for more.

Absolute and total goose-bumps form that. Seriously. Just awesome.

What a great experience! It almost felt like we were right there with you.

Very well written piece written for the majority of golfers who will never see Augusta National with their own eyes.
It's a place where tradition reigns and "progress" has to wait.

Very nice write TC. Would to experience that myself one day!!!

TC, I missed a biology lecture to read that. Nice stuff dude. I feel privileged to be a member of a forum with members who can write reviews like that and have sponsors like Bridgestone who provide such great opportunities for our members. A huge thanks to TC and to Bridgestone!

Such an amazing look into the most famous golf tournament in America. Nice write up again TC!

Great writeup TC. You made me feel like I was there and I wanted more when it stopped!

I never realized how hilly that place really was. I thought the camera angles yesterday really did a good job of showing the terrain, but from the way you make it sound, the cameras don't even do it justice.

Tv and even video games don't do it justice. The mounds on 17 are absolutely ridiculous. 16's slope looks more like turn 3 at Daytona, and 5 green with the pin back and your ball front? You'd might be better off pitching the ball. 12 looks like it's 6 paces deep in some places and massively sloped from back to front.

Brought back a ton of memories TC, thanks for the happy thoughts the day after the Masters haha

Great write up TC! I feel like when I first went to the Masters 2 yrs ago. A huge thanks to Bridgestone and THP for setting this up for you.

VERY NICE write up TC, and that experience is great to have another reason THP rocks

Great write up TC! I could feel your emotion while reading and I'm glad that you were able to be there. How very awesome of THP and Bridgestone to make this happen.

Great write up! Very well written, made me feel like I was right there with you. THP and Bridgestone pulling out all the stops!

Excellent read, very nicely done TC.

TC that was worth every single second to read. A job well done for sure. The way you were able to describe most of it I could just about picture it myself, even though I have never been there. Just could not stop reading once I started.

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for letting one of our own THP'ers have such amazing experiences.

I can't wait to enter the lottery so hopefully I can buy tickets to this thing. If I go to school down there. That would be awesome.

Top notch stuff TC! Tournaments in general put me in awe, bu The Masters sounds like it would make me weak in the knees.

Thanks Bstone and THP for sending the big guy out there, he did good.

Got to say this is far and away one of the best articles I've read on any website in a long time, including some of the big-name news sites. TC it was great to hear of your experience and you described in a way that pulls the reader in and they can visualise being there. Was really interested to hear about what the day is like for a fan to visit and thanks for documenting it for us.

Thanks too to THP and Bridgestone for giving TC the chance to go there and do a write-up for us, and if you decide on having a roving reporter for other events in the future, I nominate TC for the post.

Wow! Thanks a lot guys. When I submitted my piece to GG last night I told her I felt like it was the best thing I've written. It was just from the heart. I could have written a small book about my day there. There were a ton of details I left out (like meeting Pat Bradley and Keegan Bradley's Grandmother, standing next to Brad Faxon watching tee shots on #10, almost getting hit by Kevin Chappell's drive on #10, having a brief chat with KJ Choi about i20 irons, kind of getting knuckles from Phil, how insanely nice Gary Woodland is). All this in one freaking day. It was fantastic guys and it was such a spur of the moment thing. I hope to be able to go back again someday. Everyone should experience the Masters.

Back