Masters Experience w/ THP & Bridgestone Golf

Wow! Thanks a lot guys. When I submitted my piece to GG last night I told her I felt like it was the best thing I've written. It was just from the heart. I could have written a small book about my day there. There were a ton of details I left out (like meeting Pat Bradley and Keegan Bradley's Grandmother, standing next to Brad Faxon watching tee shots on #10, almost getting hit by Kevin Chappell's drive on #10, having a brief chat with KJ Choi about i20 irons, kind of getting knuckles from Phil, how insanely nice Gary Woodland is). All this in one freaking day. It was fantastic guys and it was such a spur of the moment thing. I hope to be able to go back again someday. Everyone should experience the Masters.

hahaha epic.

I think you writing from the heart is what made it so enjoyable. I like to read a lot of golf/sports magazines and when you read the really old issues, you get a lot of stuff from the heart that invites the reader to be part of the story, rather than just a reader like a lot of todays articles. Think you did a great job capturing that same experience for the read in your writing.

hahaha epic.

I think you writing from the heart is what made it so enjoyable. I like to read a lot of golf/sports magazines and when you read the really old issues, you get a lot of stuff from the heart that invites the reader to be part of the story, rather than just a reader like a lot of todays articles. Think you did a great job capturing that same experience for the read in your writing.

Thanks man! I appreciate that. I appreciate all the compliments. I always hope to entertain all of you guys first and foremost.

Dude, that is an amazing story and a life altering experience. Kudos to the Bridgestone Golf team, as well as THP! and it's members. I am sure JB and GG would tell you, without all of us here, day after day, doing what we do, none of that would be possible. So everyone should give themselves a pat on the back in that aspect, for their continued support of the THP! community and its members.

I can tell you as someone that has walked with some of the worlds greatest players, there really is no experience better. I walked inside the ropes at the BMW with some of the best players in the world, and as TC so passionately illustrated, there really is no comparison to when a tour pro makes a crisply struck golf shot. It has a sound that sticks with you and every time you are able to re-create that sound yourself, it is the greatest feeling in the world. I can only imagine what that would sound like amongst the trees and beautiful scenery of Augusta National.

Congratulations on your experience, TC. Your sir, earned it.

Great job TC! Really great!

Awesome write up TC. Very detailed and descriptive. I felt like I was walking along with you! Very happy for you that you got to experience this! Again, awesome article!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great write up TC. One of the best I have read on THP. I felt like I was there with you.

That was a fantastic, informative write-up, TC! So cool that Bridgestone and THP could arrange that opportunity for you!

LOVE this article, TC. As well as being wonderfully written and put together, it conveys the excitement and the awe you felt on that day. I’ve read over it twice so far and you really manage to cover all that in such a concise piece, well done.

Such a classy move by Bridgestone and THP to hook up and produce stuff like this. Money couldn’t buy this experience and it shows just how well respected THP is in the industry. That in itself is exciting stuff!

I finally was able to get to a computer and read this. Great work TC, it sounds like an amazing experience

There are not enough adjectives to describe the emotion that I could feel when reading this. Incredibly well written....I'm speechless.

Google
My First Masters Experience

Google

Very cool. Amazing how many times THP comes up when google searching golf related things these days. A great sign!

Google
Very cool. Also, I googled "Bridgestone Masters" yesterday and this article was the first on the list as well.

Great read, interesting stuff

Great writeup TC! I've never been to the Masters and really enjoyed your detailed perspective and point of view. Great to read that THP has some street cred in the golf world.

Great article TC...sounds like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing that man.

I enjoyed reading that TC and felt like I was there with you…although I am eternally jealous as it’s on my bucket list to get to experience the Masters in person as you did and even more so now. I’m glad you had a great time and hail Bridgestone and THP for making it happen for you. Couldn’t of happened to a nicer man.

I will say that it was a very awesome experience to get to spend a day at the Masters with my brother and father. oh, and the bridgestone rep. Who is one cool cucumber

Back