Match Play for Ole Gray

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
My Club Pro called today and asked me if I was interested in signing up for our annual Club Match play championship, to be held in March. It's a three week individual tournament using your ghin handicap. This should be fun and I'll will post some preparation thoughts and match results in this thread. Hopefully I will have many results to post and not just one :bulgy-eyes:. I could be paired against high or low handicappers though out the matches however it all comes down to one winner in the end. Club match play champion would be a cool title huh? Wish me luck!

Good luck, OG!

Good luck OG. With all those new sticks in the bag, esp those blue bombers, you will be tough to beat.

Love some good ole match play! You will do fine!

pretty awesome OG. I hope like hell you win it all!

pretty awesome OG. I hope like hell you win it all!

Thanks buddy! It would be cool as they have this huge plaque you get your name engraved on.

Very cool OG. I hope you smash it dude

Represent for us Older Guys OG. Get out ther and go Poulter on them

Good luck buddy!

Good luck OG! Just bring your Mayor of The Woodshed nametag and you'll be good to go. :alien:

Good luck OG! That should be fun!

Good luck OG!!!! I love match play

Good luck OG! Hope you play well and have fun!

My Club Pro called today and asked me if I was interested in signing up for our annual Club Match play championship, to be held in March. It's a three week individual tournament using your ghin handicap. This should be fun and I'll will post some preparation thoughts and match results in this thread. Hopefully I will have many results to post and not just one :bulgy-eyes:. I could be paired against high or low handicappers though out the matches however it all comes down to one winner in the end. Club match play champion would be a cool title huh? Wish me luck!

Sounds like a lot of fun too. Good Luck OG!

Good luck buddy, lay the smack down on 'em!

Good luck OG! Match play is always fun. Make sure you get some good short game and putting prep in!

He doesn't know it yet, but I'm his opponent! :alien: jk of course

You can do it!

Good luck OG! Just bring your Mayor of The Woodshed nametag and you'll be good to go. :alien:

haha Woodshed will be armed and cocked :deadhorse:

Good luck OG! Match play is always fun. Make sure you get some good short game and putting prep in!

This is exactly where I need to improve. Tons of putting practice along with chipping on my agenda!

I appreciate all the support and I'm really not going into this thing expecting nothing but a good time. With that said if you Morgan Cuppers would like to coach me through the process, feel free to give me some tips. :D

haha Woodshed will be armed and cocked :deadhorse:

This is exactly where I need to improve. Tons of putting practice along with chipping on my agenda!

I appreciate all the support and I'm really not going into this thing expecting nothing but a good time. With that said if you Morgan Cuppers would like to coach me through the process, feel free to give me some tips. :D

I play in a match play league during the summer months. My partner is not the best ball striker in the world, but his short game is above average and his putting is usually solid. This allows him to stay in many holes with better golfers, even though he's not as long and may be laying an extra stroke on the green.

Good luck. You know where to take 'em.

#beatemdown og!

Back