Sweet tea all day. Sweet tea and a large fry.

tgtt is right dude, those wraps are pretty darn good.
Really?! Ill take yours and his word for it. Wraps and Donald's just don't jive for panda.

I used to enjoy it. Now I feel like crap everytime I eat that stuff.

Exactly. Tastes good when eating. Feel like crap afterwards.

McDonald's

Freddie's move of pre-eating a McDouble is something so sly. That's a mans move. Hahaha champion.

TTing

Here they have a strawberry and creme pie. It is unreal. Blows the apple and cherry out of the water.

And I wasn't a big pie guy.

TTing

Next time you are there, order a vanilla milkshake and ask them to put that piece of pie in it and blend. Your welcome. :D

What is it about McDonald's that's makes it taste so good for a few minutes. But the longer it lingers the worst it taste

What is it about McDonald's that's makes it taste so good for a few minutes. But the longer it lingers the worst it taste

I think they add guilt to the special sauce.

Probably because the Panda's diet is like 99% bamboo (literally). :D

Freddie's move of pre-eating a McDouble is something so sly. That's a mans move. Hahaha champion.

TTing
I used to do it. Even when I was single.

I miss fat-War.

Ah, ok. I watched an interesting one a while back on their test kitchens and how they choose their produce growers and what not. Interesting stuff.

I think they claimed to have over 300+ new menu items per year, but only 5-10 actually make it to the menu.

Have you ever eaten at the one on Sand Lake in Orlando? It's a test store and you can get omelets to order and stuff like spaghetti and meatballs.

Have you ever eaten at the one on Sand Lake in Orlando? It's a test store and you can get omelets to order and stuff like spaghetti and meatballs.

They have a fun play area.. So I've seen.

You can get pizza and panini's there. So weird.

I miss fat-War.
I was looking at your wedding pis on FB and I like lean mean war. You are half the size of fatty mcbutterwar

I think they add guilt to the special sauce.
Ill bet
Probably because the Panda's diet is like 99% bamboo (literally). :D
I use it to torture folks

I miss fat-War.
this was a life style for me, the ride home burger

Love this store, they have had some interesting items on the menu

No, I never did. And, now, I think I need to.
I was looking at your wedding pis on FB and I like lean mean war. You are half the size of fatty mcbutterwar
LMAO @ Fattymcbutterwar

Thanks for creepin' my facebook though!

mcds sweat tea is the most overrated thing ever.

Sleuth, I do like that in Hawaii you get a little side of pineapple with every value meal.

I thought it funny when we were in Hawaii that they had the haupia pies.

Still to this day the idea of them gross me out, and I didn't even eat one.

I lost my appetite for McD's after I worked there during high school. Nothing bad happened, just ate wayyy too much of their food - almost like aversion therapy (a la Clockwork Orange). Hardly ever go there now.

We have no coffee joints in my neck of the woods, so McDonalds coffee has to do sometimes. And they are so bloody awful at it. On the menu is "Iced Coffee". I order "Iced Coffee, medium, just cream and sugar". Girl, "So you want hot coffee with ice in it?" Uh. No. "So you just want me to cool your coffee down?" Again, uh, no. It's on your menu. Iced Coffee! If you're going to sell something, know what your selling. Lol.

We have no coffee joints in my neck of the woods, so McDonalds coffee has to do sometimes. And they are so bloody awful at it. On the menu is "Iced Coffee". I order "Iced Coffee, medium, just cream and sugar". Girl, "So you want hot coffee with ice in it?" Uh. No. "So you just want me to cool your coffee down?" Again, uh, no. It's on your menu. Iced Coffee! If you're going to sell something, know what your selling. Lol.

I'm completely not a fan of McD coffee. I'll take QuikTrip or any number of convenience stores first.

I'm completely not a fan of McD coffee. I'll take QuikTrip or any number of convenience stores first.

It's convenient when I need something to eat prior to work. Other than that, it's awful.

I miss QuikTrip. When I lived in Atlanta I drank their coffee every morning, it was good. The last time I gassed up there it was 68 cents a gallon.

McD's coffee is good to me, but I'm easy - straight black.

I'm a fan of thr McGriddle's with sausage and cheese. My room mate back in college worked as a GM at one that his parents owned. He once brought a sleeve of Griddle Cakes home and I'd toss a few in the microwave and have a snack.
Worked there back in college part time, before they got all..."Let's be the Starbucks of fast food" it was fun on some shifts, but there are a lot of people out there that I would shake my head at.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Angus mushroom and swiss meal with a side of 10 McNuggets.

Back