I am a huge fan but can't eat it becuase it makes me Ill on the back end of my usual...Number 1 super sized with a mcdouble and diet coke. The mcDouble would get eaten in route to house so only the Big Mac fries were seen at the table...lol

Plus I gain weight instantly when I eat it.

Freddie's move of pre-eating a McDouble is something so sly. That's a mans move. Hahaha champion.

I used to stop at Mcdonalds, get two Big Macs, large fry and a drink on the way to family dinners so I wouldn't look like a pig by going back for more than seconds! hahaha

Hangover + McDonald's = Cured. Only time I eat there is when I'm recovering and it's amazing every time.

Two McDoubles, Large Fries, and a Large Coke Zero, you know cause I am watching my calorie intake.

Two McDoubles, Large Fries, and a Large Coke Zero, you know cause I am watching my calorie intake.
I watch mine with Diet Coke. Or water! And sub one of the McDoubles with a McChicken!

mcds sweat tea is the most overrated thing ever.

Sweat tea sounds a little sickening to me. Where do they get it?

2 McChicken sandwiches with pickles makes all the difference . And gotta have a sweet tea with that !

Sweat tea sounds a little sickening to me. Where do they get it?
It's a southern thing , You folks up north always miss out on the good stuff.

Sausage egg mcmuffin with cheese on the way to the course. 2 double cheeseburgers and fries on the way home.

im weak.....

J.

6 pages in one day on McDonalds. I Love it!

Sad to say I frequent it more than I should. At least once or twice a week for breakfast and a couple times a week for lunch.

For breakfast it's either the McGriddle or The big breakfast platter if I have time to go in versus drive through.

Lunch is usually a drive through quarter pounder with cheese meal.

Which I usually eat in my car while tappin!! Thank goodness for screen skins...Ha there has to be a commercial in there somewhere.

I've eaten a Big Mac in maybe 20 different countries, it amazes me how it can be exactly the same in every single one. It's both bad and good at the same time. McDonald's is safe, you know what you are going to get. But it's also boring, and frankly even though a double cheese is good, it's far from spectacular. I prefer Burger King or Subway if I need to go for a fast food chain.

I don't eat there as much as I used to, probably once a month, if even that. Will probably go there for lunch tomorrow though, after reading through this thread.

About 15 years ago my dad would drop me off at the driving range so I can practice all day. Yea it sucked, but I got to indulge in McD's. Meal consisted of the #1 + 20 piece nuggets. Wonder if I can do that nowadays? Challenge on!

The viral video of the pink slime McDonalds used for their fillers cured me of eating anything there but their fries( which I have already chimed in on here).

I'm a whataburger guy now

I've eaten a Big Mac in maybe 20 different countries, it amazes me how it can be exactly the same in every single one. It's both bad and good at the same time. McDonald's is safe, you know what you are going to get. But it's also boring, and frankly even though a double cheese is good, it's far from spectacular. I prefer Burger King or Subway if I need to go for a fast food chain.
When we were in Paris one of the guys just had to have McDonalds, I just couldn't bring myself to do it but he said the same thing. It tasted the same as it did in the US.

I ate McDonalds in Korea a few times, and yes, the Big Mac tasted the same. They did have some things on the menu that were specialized for their culture. The shrimp burger was interesting to say the least.

That's funny.

My favorite part is this:

But that won't stop me from eating there! The McRibs are coming soon, and then the REAL McDonald's thread can come back to life.

May as well use this for the McRib thread, since it only lasted a few days without it.

http://www.mcriblocator.com/

mcrib1-thumb-550x366.jpg
mcrib6-thumb-550x372.jpg

McD's is great. My daughter loves the nuggets. Kills BKing IMO.

I've eaten the 39¢ cheese burgers till I almost threw up when I was a kid.

I'm related to the Carl's Jr/Hardy's family by marriage, so I grew up on western bacon cheese burgers. I way be biased but I like Carl's more.

One of the McD's near us has free video games, like the ones in bars with Boxxi, etc. It has become a favorite Saturday lunch spot after the soccer games.

Local McD's here in KC are doing a buy one get one free on Big Mac's on Monday's when one of the Chiefs players gets a sack on Sunday. Maybe they thought that the Chiefs would suck again? Whoops!

They are opening another 24 hour drive thru even closer to me! Got coupons in the mail today.

Back