Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

jacob1 is going to be in town for the weekend and we're going to play somewhere. Hoping Jrod is able to join us as well.

Have fun boys. Is there any rain (monsoons) in the forecast?

Nope! It's supposed to be like a high of 80, which is crazy cool compared to what we've had going on this year. Should be real nice for a change of pace.

Hopefully it works out for you.

You are also welcome to come over this weekend, Haggis.

If you need a fourth on Saturday let me know I'm available to play.

Hey Don! It's actually Sunday buddy. You are welcome to join. I think we are going to meet at Pinnacle around 8am.

Hey Don! It's actually Sunday buddy. You are welcome to join. I think we are going to meet at Pinnacle around 8am.

Thanks Hawk, I'll plan on it but if you get a foursome with Haggis coming to town just let me know and I will bow out.

No way man. First come, first serve. I figure it will probably only be three of us unless Jrod starts feeling better.

I can't make it anyways as I have to perform a wedding Sunday afternoon. Have fun.

I plan on being there but I can't fully commit until I see how Saturday goes with the wrist. If you're 100% sure then it's all you Don.

I plan on being there but I can't fully commit until I see how Saturday goes with the wrist. If you're 100% sure then it's all you Don.

I'm only going to make three, come and join us. I'll be there in time for a 8:am tee time unless I hear otherwise from Hawk.

Yea, J. What Don said. Guys, we'll just meet in the parking lot at 8 so we can get carts and head to the range.

I'm going to bring my V2's for Don and Jrod to take some swings with. Anything else you guys want to hit? Jacob, you want to put that Mashie 3 in the bag for a round?

Yea, J. What Don said. Guys, we'll just meet in the parking lot at 8 so we can get carts and head to the range.

I'm going to bring my V2's for Don and Jrod to take some swings with. Anything else you guys want to hit? Jacob, you want to put that Mashie 3 in the bag for a round?

V2s would be great, also curious to see how much difference between RS and my DXIs. Do you still have your Cleveland Classic?

I do. I can bring it.

Posted via tapatalk

Back