Mitsubishi Golf – 6th Generation Diamana WB

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
For Mitsubishi Golf, 2024 is a big year. Foremost, it marks twenty years of Diamana. More notably, it is twenty years in which the brand has never stopped relentlessly innovating to place Diamana at the forefront of golf shafts with some of the most memorable and successful releases ever.

The most renowned of them all? The White Board. Without saying anything else, most golfers will immediately have memories of the iconic design. Well, there was no better time than this important twenty year anniversary for Mitsubishi Golf to introduce the 6th Generation of the Diamana WB to the world.

Continue reading...

Definitely a brand I need to try, started after their biggest popularity surge and feel like I need to see what I missed with this newer iteration.

Good write up, I like reading more about shafts it's an area that I am still not familiar with in nearly all nuances.

• Staff
The addition of pitch fiber in the handle has me extremely curious as it seems to be the new “it” material.

That event with Mitsubishi Rayon later this year tho. Wonder if there’s a chance we see this even to just try 👀

Newbie golf nut alert… just had my first experience with the line in the 5 wood I picked up recently and have been really enjoying it. I’m guessing this will do really well with the combined nostalgia and material advancements.

Great write up @Jman! Lots of upgrades here. Color me curious!

I think I still have an original WB in one of my old drivers. :thinking: I'm interested in the tech going into the handle with the new material

I’m a big fan of the graphics on these.

Low launch, low spin isn't really for me but man do I love the look of these with the black finish and the surfboard and flowerbands.

The addition of pitch fiber in the handle has me extremely curious as it seems to be the new “it” material.
I was kind of wondering about that as I read the article. Definitely has me curious. This is a fantastic looking shaft!

I remember the original ion plated versions, played the Whiteboard 63 in driver, Blueboard 73 in the fairway.

I remember the original ion plated versions, played the Whiteboard 63 in driver, Blueboard 73 in the fairway.
Love that they’re back to the 63/73/83 designations, pure nostalgia for me

Love that they’re back to the 63/73/83 designations, pure nostalgia for me
They were the first true after market shafts I played.

Gorgeous looking shaft and LOVE all the options that are offered.

I’m alway surprised to see the low/low shafts available in the weaker flexes. I’m obviously not a fitter, but low/low shafts and slower swing speeds don’t connect in my brain.

Oh man all the feels for this one, the BB shaft with a similar design is one of my all time faves. In the highly competitive shaft arena of low/low shafts I have no doubt this one will get some looks

That is interesting. My success with the Kai’li White has me intrigued for this one.

Who didn’t try that combo at least once?

WHen these work, they just work, I have had a couple over the years, and they have been pretty decent. Not digging the price though.

I’m alway surprised to see the low/low shafts available in the weaker flexes. I’m obviously not a fitter, but low/low shafts and slower swing speeds don’t connect in my brain.
No two swings are alike.

Interesting to see SR in the lighter weights.
Usually only see that flex in JDM models.

The looks of the shaft alone are outstanding. And making it matte...chefs kiss. I have a Diamana BB (i know they are different profiles) in my older Nike 5w and it's one of the best feeling shafts I've ever used. No doubt with all the improvement since way back then, this should be a big winner!

Bit the bullet and got one on the way. Excited to give this a go as I played the ahina for multiple years.

The white board is really the only Mitsubishi shaft I ever got along with. Will have to try this one..

Back