Mitsubishi Golf – 6th Generation Diamana WB

What a way to arrive home.

There was a box of driver shafts in for full THP homepage review awaiting me last night, and as late as it was, you KNOW I ripped it open to see what it held….

It’s the WB 63S and 63X, and MAN they look badass in hand. Pics will follow this afternoon, then it build out time. I might need a nap first though haha

What a way to arrive home.

There was a box of driver shafts in for full THP homepage review awaiting me last night, and as late as it was, you KNOW I ripped it open to see what it held….

It’s the WB 63S and 63X, and MAN they look badass in hand. Pics will follow this afternoon, then it build out time. I might need a nap first though haha
Nice way to welcome you home- what are you planning to put them into?

Nice way to welcome you home- what are you planning to put them into?
Probably a Cobra tip since that’s my gamer, but there’s potential for Callaway too. One of the two though.

Is it just me or did it get really hot in here?

IMG_6667.jpeg

Is it just me or did it get really hot in here?

View attachment 9258340
Those are slick looking

Jim Carrey GIF by MOODMAN

When I got back into the game, WB was the shaft.
It’s an absolute legend, so the old school look with new materials is really exciting for a lot of us I think

Agreed, those will look fantastic paired with the Darkspeed
Likely where they’ll be installed, depends on what adapters I have left. Might go Callaway.

Reactions: MH
Excited to get into these for the review starting tomorrow.

I’ve hit about six balls so far and there is so much nostalgia in this one I just makes me grin big big.

Same…but better.

Easily one of the best feeling driver shafts I’ve swung in a while. Eager to see the numbers, but so far the getting to know you has gone extremely positively.

Back