MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what Im seeing from the Rangers so far this season. If the pitching rounds into form it could be another nice run for the Rangers because the bats are there as usual.

I like what I see from them too. What's scary is that you loss your #1 pitcher form last year, yet I think the rotation is better this year. Scary team, should be a hell of a race between them and Angels for the Division.

Nathan has got to get better and I think he will. I think that's the 2nd blown save after last night now in this early season but you can tell he has some wicked stuff. Last night he would get the batters down 0-2 and then they would get a hit or sac. fly out of it. That has to imporove and it should. He just needs to settle in. Feliz has some sick stuff the night before and if he keeps that up is going to be really hard to hit esp. being the Rangers 5th pitcher in the rotation. Now that he has an offspeed pitch in the 80's and a slider to go with the 97mph fastball.....watch out.

Nathan is a good closer, but I've never liked him in a big spot. Kind of like Trevor Hoffman, real solid closer, but big spot situations were never extremely comfortable. Maybe I've just been spoiled by watching Rivera all these years. If Feliz controls that offspeed pitch he will be very successful

I have just decided that I am not going to another cub's game until they win again.

as much as I hate this guy, it's pretty awesome what he's doing at away games. throwing balls into the crowd wrapped in a $100 telling them to go buy beer and bacon? solid.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp...notebook_id=28413372&vkey=notebook_kc&c_id=kc
He's still in the majors? Interesting. Didnt realize that. Besides being able to throw people out at home from 400 feet away, that guy was a huge flop...
jefrauatbr20.jpg

as much as I hate this guy, it's pretty awesome what he's doing at away games. throwing balls into the crowd wrapped in a $100 telling them to go buy beer and bacon? solid.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp...notebook_id=28413372&vkey=notebook_kc&c_id=kc

That's an epic win. Frankie is a good dude. I had a chat with him back when he was on the Mets. I was in the stands and he was in right. He stopped to talk to us a bit after the inning. Pretty cool. But I want bacon/beer money. Lol.

Since i'm going to see my first ever real game on the 23rd i'm trying to soak in some knowledge from you guys here :p

Rangers vs. Yankees, going to be fun! And i bet i will end up like the dude in the pic Mardin posted lol.

Since i'm going to see my first ever real game on the 23rd i'm trying to soak in some knowledge from you guys here :p

Rangers vs. Yankees, going to be fun! And i bet i will end up like the dude in the pic Mardin posted lol.
Did you ever decide if you were going to play golf while in DFW?

Well he plays for KC so not quite the majors....more like AAAA lol

He's still in the majors? Interesting. Didnt realize that. Besides being able to throw people out at home from 400 feet away, that guy was a huge flop...
jefrauatbr20.jpg

He was an absolute Phillie killer when he was with the Braves. My seats used to be out in RF and we'd abuse him the whole game but he was real cool and would play along...mutual 'respect'......

That's an epic win. Frankie is a good dude. I had a chat with him back when he was on the Mets. I was in the stands and he was in right. He stopped to talk to us a bit after the inning. Pretty cool. But I want bacon/beer money. Lol.

Did you ever decide if you were going to play golf while in DFW?

I am pretty confused about that part because my brother in law said that he had booked me for a round of golf but now i'm speaking with him on skype and he said he hadn't done it and "was right about to do it".

He's been tossed around the majors a lot. He's an iffy bat but good defensively.

jefrauatbr20.jpg

Let's go Braves! They are HAMMERING Randy Wolf and the Brewers right now.

Let's go Braves! They are HAMMERING Randy Wolf and the Brewers right now.
Mac and Matty D coming up HUGE this inning!

I do find it funny that A Gon goes deep against the Braves, when he couldnt do crap with a bat for the past couple years.

Mac and Matty D coming up HUGE this inning!

I do find it funny that A Gon goes deep against the Braves, when he couldnt do crap with a bat for the past couple years.

Thats exactly what I said as soon as he hit it. Where was that last year? Geez

Thats exactly what I said as soon as he hit it. Where was that last year? Geez
Bourne with a triple and a single in the same inning.

8 runs in this inning charged to Wolf. Love watching my team bat around!

Bourne with a triple and a single in the same inning.

8 runs in this inning charged to Wolf. Love watching my team bat around!

Yeah dude, that was an awesome 30+ minute half inning. I Braun getting booed

Crazy game between the Brewers and Braves, pitching is crap but the bats are on fire. Uggla with a 2 run single to take the lead 10-8.

Crazy game between the Brewers and Braves, pitching is crap but the bats are on fire. Uggla with a 2 run single to take the lead 10-8.

Braves win!

I dont remember the last time our bats picked up our pitching?

No idea, but man it was awesome to watch. BMac looked great. So did Heyward and Uggla. Bourn even looked much better and hit the ball hard.

No idea, but man it was awesome to watch. BMac looked great. So did Heyward and Uggla. Bourn even looked much better and hit the ball hard.
Bmac was so close for a 5-5 night, Heyward looks healthy and Uggla is attacking pitches. I am still not crazy about the late inning Pastornicky/Wilson swap, but at least Wilson is serviceable in the field. Diaz getting his first HR since August 2010 was nice to see, especially since he has looked clueless at the plate all year.

Bmac was so close for a 5-5 night, Heyward looks healthy and Uggla is attacking pitches. I am still not crazy about the late inning Pastornicky/Wilson swap, but at least Wilson is serviceable in the field. Diaz getting his first HR since August 2010 was nice to see, especially since he has looked clueless at the plate all year.

I'm actually ok with Wilson swap. The "Rev" is still young and I like him a lot, but I like Wilsons defense in that position. What I didn't like was keeping a LH in to face Braun. Bring a RH in there and maybe get out without the game ever getting tied. Poor managing.

I'm actually ok with Wilson swap. The "Rev" is still young and I like him a lot, but I like Wilsons defense in that position. What I didn't like was keeping a LH in to face Braun. Bring a RH in there and maybe get out without the game ever getting tied. Poor managing.
Which is as expected in Atlanta now w/ Freddie in the dugout.

Which is as expected in Atlanta now w/ Freddie in the dugout.

Very true buddy. Sadly I think it's eventually going to come back and bite us in a bad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back