MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is having a good inning.

Wow Johan. That hurts. It's okay though. Every great team has to lose some time.

Mets going to the bullpen with 1 out in the 2nd inning. Hit the showers Santana, Braves up 6-0!

Why cant they hit like this every game.

Need to face more lefties? Francisco with a HR...seriously?

Lol, thats a joke. They should put Acosta on suicide watch for that.

Yay! Heath Bell with the save. Bout time foo.

Lol, thats a joke. They should put Acosta on suicide watch for that.

Of all the ex-braves, I really, really hate Acosta. He could blow a game like nobody else.

Damn, that is deep.

love hamilton its a shame he had/has his demons or he would have destroyed alot of records.

He could've been one of the greatest of all time. My dad saw him play quite a bit in HS since they were only 30 minutes away from us. Everyone that saw him then was absolutely stunned at what he could do.

For those that missed the Josh Hamilton HR he hit last night that ended up about 10 rows from the Ted Williams seat (say it went about 469ft), hit off an off speed pitch, here it is from 3 different announcers:

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20707705&topic_id=11493214

Rangers are playing some sick ball right now.

Gees he's good. Imagine if he'd played a full career.

See this sick throw from Ankiel? LOL @ the one announcer saying he threw a strike.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20707705&topic_id=11493214

I've accepted the fact that this year is going to be like every other year for the Reds...

When our pitching is on, we can't hit. When we score tons of runs, our pitching staff gives up tons of runs.

love hamilton its a shame he had/has his demons or he would have destroyed alot of records.
Without his demons he would of never been a Ranger so I'm ok with that. :alien: But yea, it stinks he's had to deal with 'em on a daily basis for years now.

Francisco for the Braves with a homer in back to back games....who is this guy?

He could've been one of the greatest of all time. My dad saw him play quite a bit in HS since they were only 30 minutes away from us. Everyone that saw him then was absolutely stunned at what he could do.

no doubt about it ... his book was a good read. dude was a strait up crack head to come back from what he did is a pretty amazing story.

Damaikis, enjoying your Mets game today?

Rofl, Braves are finally showing their potential. If Heyward turns into the hitter he really could be and Freeman does too, watch out.

I didn't get to go. I thought it was a night game. I won't be in Atlanta until later. Oh well.

Rofl, Braves are finally showing their potential. If Heyward turns into the hitter he really could be and Freeman does too, watch out.
13 runs w/o Mac and Chipper in the lineup.

I didn't get to go. I thought it was a night game. I won't be in Atlanta until later. Oh well.
Sucks man, I was hoping you would get to catch a game at Turner Field, it's a fun time.

So how long will Bobby V last in Boston? I was originally excited he came in, but man it's getting ugly quickly.

cant believe the tribe won after being down 8-1

So how long will Bobby V last in Boston? I was originally excited he came in, but man it's getting ugly quickly.
Guess no one ever decided to watch the film when he was with the Rangers........

Guess no one ever decided to watch the film when he was with the Rangers........

Never did care for him. He was a mess in Texas and now Boston is a hot mess because of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back