Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton got a hit last night that beat the Rangers.

That is all.

Hamilton got a hit last night that beat the Rangers.

That is all.
Oh, here we go again, more talk about Josh Hamilton and how much he suc.. What? Beat the Rangers? It did feel kind of chilly in here South Florida this morning....

Hi Nate! :act-up:

Oh, here we go again, more talk about Josh Hamilton and how much he suc.. What? Beat the Rangers? It did feel kind of chilly in here South Florida this morning....

Hi Nate! :act-up:

No, that's what I mean, he doesn't sux anymore. I just wanted to give him props that after 4 months of the MLB season he finally won a game for the Angels. He's back!

LOL.

No, that's what I mean, he doesn't sux anymore. I just wanted to give him props that after 4 months of the MLB season he finally won a game for the Angels. He's back!

LOL.
Must be back on the drugs.

Nevermind....I just saw the Rangers won last night in the 10th inning. LOL. I turned the game off in the 8th when they were down 11-7. Just figured they lost.

Josh Hamilton still suxs now!! Yes!

Red Sox trade for Jake Peavy. Love that they refused to give up Xander Bogaerts for Cliff Lee as he really looks like the real deal and the shortstop of the future for Sox.

With Bucholtz slow to recover, Peavy should help the rotation out. Nice move by Cherington!

I think they should have tried harder to get Lee. I would've given up Bogaerts to get him were I the Sox.

Red Sox trade for Jake Peavy. Love that they refused to give up Xander Bogaerts for Cliff Lee as he really looks like the real deal and the shortstop of the future for Sox.

With Bucholtz slow to recover, Peavy should help the rotation out. Nice move by Cherington!

Agreed solid pitcher for the home stretch

I think they should have tried harder to get Lee. I would've given up Bogaerts to get him were I the Sox.

Haha his asking price was way higher than that. Top 3-4 prospects on the team plus his salary. Not at all worth it

While he's 'underperformed', Uggla's averaged 25 HR/73 RBI since we've gotten him. It's a decline from his FLA numbers, but still solid numbers for a 2B. BJ can't be this bad forever (I hope). All around, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have playing 2B and knowing BJ's potential, I'm more than happy with our team right now. Let's just hope Johnson stays hot.

I think Uggla is a good personality fit as well. He and Freeman with their bro hugs and all really goes a long way. Having a good clubhouse is just as important as having a good producing team. I like how Uggla elbow smashes the bat boy when he hits it out as well, lol.

I have no clue why Mike Young keeps coming up in trade talks to the Rangers. That is not the bat this team is looking for (or the drama).

I think Uggla is a good personality fit as well. He and Freeman with their bro hugs and all really goes a long way. Having a good clubhouse is just as important as having a good producing team. I like how Uggla elbow smashes the bat boy when he hits it out as well, lol.

Haha yeah he's gonna rip a kid's arm off one day.

Since the season is lost, its kind of fun to see the Angels as sellers. Haven't been there in awhile (despite the fact that they should have been selling last year too). Really weird to see them trading to the A's. Now we just wait and see who else gets shipped out. Kendrick, Aybar, Bourjos, Trumbo…anyone to get some dang pitching!

Tigers treating Nationals like red-headed stepchildren today!
4th inning up 10-1 Verlander not sharp but getting it done!

Beating Strasburgh, and Gonzales back to back days speaks volumes.

Tigers might win the division by 15 games!

Oh, without Miguel Cabrera in the lineup today.
Even more impressive!

Tigers treating Nationals like red-headed stepchildren today!
4th inning up 10-1 Verlander not sharp but getting it done!

Beating Strasburgh, and Gonzales back to back days speaks volumes.

Tigers might win the division by 15 games!

They are a sub .500 team from the weakest division in the weaker league. I'd hold off on the champagne.

Austin,
Why the hate?
The tigers are indeed ONE of the top teams in baseball.
All I'm saying is they will keep winning, and the Indians have overachieved thus far.
The tigers have the best offense in baseball along with solid pitching, and defense.
They should walk away with the division.
Although yes I do like Terry Francona.

Austin,
Why the hate?
The tigers are indeed ONE of the top teams in baseball.
All I'm saying is they will keep winning, and the Indians have overachieved thus far.
The tigers have the best offense in baseball along with solid pitching, and defense.
They should walk away with the division.
Although yes I do like Terry Francona.

Lol no hate, I agree they are a good team, I just don't see them as head and shoulders over the Tribe. When a team over achieves for 2/3 of the season, there is a good chance that is who they are, same when they under achieve.

I still think You win the division, but by less than 5, that is all. In order Rays, Bosox, A's, and O's are the top teams in the AL right now, Detroit, Rangers and Tribe follow that.

And the Nationals are terrible.

Just saw a stat about the braves.

They are 52-17 when hitting a home run. They are 10-28 when they don't.

I've said all year that they will live and die by the long ball.

Seems to me they should hit home runs more often.

Aroid banned for life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back