Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians up 1-0

Braves are staying hot, up 3-0 in the 3rd.

Braves going HAM again tonight!

I am not an A-Rod fan or hater.. Nor a baseball junkie, but why is he getting banned for life but nobody else is? He didn't fail a test but they have evidence he did steroids or whatever. However, they have the exact same type of info for all of these other players.

I am not keeping up with the story, but how is it fair that they are banning ARod and not everyone?

I am not an A-Rod fan or hater.. Nor a baseball junkie, but why is he getting banned for life but nobody else is? He didn't fail a test but they have evidence he did steroids or whatever. However, they have the exact same type of info for all of these other players.

I am not keeping up with the story, but how is it fair that they are banning ARod and not everyone?

MLB will contend that, in addition to lying about performance-enhancing drug use, Rodriguez lied to MLB officials while attempting to sabotage their investigation, according to one of the people.

Yeah, trying to sabotage the investigation is the main reason.

Not sure. I am just providing you the reasoning I have seen.

Oh yea, I know. I am just confused as to why they are only going for ARod this hard. All of those dopes have lied about that crap. Certainly not just ARod.

How long before Big Papi gets caught again?

I honestly do not think Pujols took steroids. Call me crazy, but I think he is clean in all honesty

Interested to hear why you think so. I know he's given no reason to think he's juicing, but normally when someone dominates in baseball like he did/does they instantly crown him a steroid user

Extra innings in Cleveland with the Indians getting 2 in the bottom of the 9th

Braves with an 11 game lead in the NL East. Huge!

Do you think they have the pitching to win in October?
I do. A lot of young arms, for sure, but they have the talent. If the bats can get hot and stay hot in the post season, I feel they can get it done.

Carlos! Another walk off winner for the Tribe!

The Royals are three outs away from their first eight game winning streak in TEN YEARS. Up 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth against Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back