Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like lincecum may be getting his game back on track.... 29 pitches that were swings and misses. Glad to see my giants getting their ace back into form after a rough year and a half. Gotta keep it up if they want to make the playoffs, that's for sure.

It looks like lincecum may be getting his game back on track.... 29 pitches that were swings and misses. Glad to see my giants getting their ace back into form after a rough year and a half. Gotta keep it up if they want to make the playoffs, that's for sure.

getting his form back prior to hitting FA huh? hehe
He was an exciting guy to watch, hopefully you are right. The Giants have a tough road ahead of them, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.

Pence has been impressive this year to say the least... For some reason, when he was traded from the Phillies to the giants, he fell off the face of the earth. A solid night last night for him, and he and Posey are really carrying the offense right now. (and Pablo, of course).

Gattis is back, BJ on the DL, Freddie out nursing his thumb and may not play in the All-Star game, makeshift outfield threw down ton's of hits last night. Braves are going for the sweep of Cincy today....AND they are back to 7 games up in the division lead.
Baseball at it's best! Go Braves!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gattis is back, BJ on the DL, Freddie out nursing his thumb and may not play in the All-Star game, makeshift outfield threw down ton's of hits last night. Braves are going for the sweep of Cincy today....AND they are back to 7 games up in the division lead.
Baseball at it's best! Go Braves!

The braves lost game 2 of the series. No sweep.

The braves lost game 2 of the series. No sweep.

Oh ya...helps if we look at the schedule before we type as they have lost only one from Cincy...so they ARE going for the series win. Wish it was a sweep as Cincy is a good club.

Oh ya...helps if we look at the schedule before we type as they have lost only one from Cincy...so they ARE going for the series win. Wish it was a sweep as Cincy is a good club.

I agree. To be completely decimated by injury and still win the series, that's huge.

If the braves pitchers can stop giving up 3 runs in the 1st, they'd be golden.

I agree. To be completely decimated by injury and still win the series, that's huge.

If the braves pitchers can stop giving up 3 runs in the 1st, they'd be golden.

Exactly...seems like an on going theme as of late. Good thing our bullpen hasn't lost a lot of key arms...oh wait.
Yet we still have guys step up. If this team can get healthy and the bats get hot all together...they could make a good run in the playoffs.

Chris davis hr again lol

Step dads cousin kyle gibson pitching much better against yabks so far

Chris davis hr again lol

Step dads cousin kyle gibson pitching much better against yabks so far

I feel like he has cork in his bat. The ball just jumps off his bat even when he makes a bad swing.

The Rays are 20 &24 in the AL east, 35 &17 against everyone else.

I want to switch divisions.

Starting to suspect Davis of steroids.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Starting to suspect Davis of steroids.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Yeah him and miguel cabrera lol

B McCann added to the NL All Star team tonight.

Fan in cle caught 4 foul balls today

Odds are 1 in a trillion

B McCann added to the NL All Star team tonight.

They said on the broadcast today, they thought he may have been choosen anyway as an extra/backup catcher that Bochey wanted in the first place.

LOL at the Cubs cutting off a throw that would have probably been the 3rd out of the inning at home.

Fan in cle caught 4 foul balls today

Odds are 1 in a trillion

Saw this on Twitter:

@NotChuckBarkley: Not sure why people are making a big deal out of a Cleveland fan catching 4 foul balls. Easy to do when you are the only one at the game.

Anyone else only watch the first round of the HR Derby? I'll flip back and forth from Big Break, but it seems to take forever. And Chris Berman is the worst.

anyone else only watch the first round of the hr derby? I'll flip back and forth from big break, but it seems to take forever. And chris berman is the worst.

back back back..... Gone!!!!!!

Anyone else only watch the first round of the HR Derby? I'll flip back and forth from Big Break, but it seems to take forever. And Chris Berman is the worst.

The whole thing takes waaaaayyyy too long imo

Chris Carpenter is making his debut for Springfield Cardinals tonight. So excited to see him throw again!

yet he always sneaks into special events. his gig was old when I was in high school

Rooting for Pedro. All that guy does is hit home runs and strikeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back