Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you Harvey! Figures the Yankees only healthy position player would get hurt in an all-star game.

Tim McCarver just said Cabrera must be one of the best 10 hitters of all time.

Ruth
Mantle
Cobb
Aaron
DiMaggio
Williams
Gwynn
Murray
Mayes
Bonds

Also, Rose, Brett, Gibson. Obviously Chipper Jones.

Who do you drop to have Cabrera on there?

Who else do you add?

Cabrera is unreal. But I'm not sure he is a must top-10 hitter of all time, especially at this point.

I think Stan the Man has to be up there...

FWIW Cabrera isnt top 10... Yet

Yep. Musial is there too.

Just McCarver saying stupid stuff, i.e., the usual.

I think Stan the Man has to be up there...

FWIW Cabrera isnt top 10... Yet

I agree with this statement. I would drop Bonds and add someone else. Not a top 10 hitter, but I would add Craig Biggio to the all time hitter list.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Just McCarver saying stupid stuff, i.e., the usual.
I despise McCarver. Single worst announcer in all of sports. He makes Johnny Miller look like Vin Scully.

Can't stand Joe Buck!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

The Buck/McCarver combo is brutal. Arguably the 2 worst national announcers in all of sports and they work games together.

I think Bonds is there regardless. He was a top 10 hitter before he started roidong up.

I think Bonds is there regardless. He was a top 10 hitter before he started roidong up.

U dont mean top 10 all time I hope....

At least Berman is gone. Also, hope we don't see that freaking Chevy commercial every break.

Cabrera's season this year may be the best ever. Ever.

On a side note, glad to see that Erin Andrews can give awful interviews for baseball too.

U dont mean top 10 all time I hope....

I really do. Bonds was unreal in the 1990s as a hitter. He was kind of stupid for going the roids route.

Although, Andruw Jones may have the distinction of playing his way out of the HOF. If he retired in about 2005, he would have basically been a lock. At this point, I don't think he gets in.

Cabrera's season this year may be the best ever. Ever.

On a side note, glad to see that Erin Andrews can give awful interviews for baseball too.

What's nuts is he could have back to back triple crowns if Chris Davis cools off.

Honestly I don't think anyone currently playing has the right to be considered top 10 all time. Also don't think Bonds is either...basically a 300 hitter but his official at bats declined with all the post roid walks. I think it inflates his avg

My Top 10 No Order

1. Ruth
2. Musial
3. Wagner
4. Ted Williams
5. Ty Cobb
6. Gehrig
7. Dimaggio
8. Aaron
9. Mays
10. Mantle

My Top 10 No Order

1. Ruth
2. Musial
3. Wagner
4. Ted Williams
5. Ty Cobb
6. Gehrig
7. Dimaggio
8. Aaron
9. Mays
10. Mantle

This is interesting that you have no hitters on here from the last 20yrs or so...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

I think for whatever reason I place this older guys in a higher class.. Ask me again in 5-10 years and I bet this could change.

At one point I thought Pujols was a lock for this list when he retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back