Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
More awesome news from THP!

Congratulations on putting this all together. I'm excited and looking forward to another great year at THP culminating in Morgan Cup TWO POINT OH

Excellent news! Where do I sign up? :call-me:

Wow words cant describe..MC 2.0 is going to be unreal

That is awesome news! I can't wait to see which companies are involved and information about sign ups. I am not going to miss out on this one.

Oh BOY!!! I will definitely be expressing how much I'd like to be apart of the MC 2.0!! I will have eveything I can cross, crossed for good luck!

Niiiiicccceeee!!!!!!! Excited for everybody that's part of THP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! I can't wait to hear all the updates and news about this great event! I have really been working on my handicap to get it to within the limits and I am there now!!

I was so disappointed when I had to back out of the outing due to work conflicts, but this could make it all better...I can't wait!

Come on JB, just give us another little hint...........PLEEEEEAAAASSSSE!:blob::banana:

Wow oh wow!!! I am wondering if it will be 2 teams of 8 agains and if the sponsors will be the same two companies. This will be a great opportunity for some lucky THPers. I hope I am one of them. I know this thread will become one of the most popular ones here.

Oh BOY!!! I will definitely be expressing how much I'd like to be apart of the MC 2.0!! I will have eveything I can cross, crossed for good luck!

no doubt. So many people will be signing up. Hope i get the opportunity but if not ill still enjoy every second of the Morgan Cup

Absolutely amazing. You guys never ever ever cease to amaze me.

I really really want to find a way to try to get to do this, or at least come out and help.

I have a feeling this is going to blow the first MC out of the water!

WOW! Congrats to THP for raising the bar yet again. The first Morgan Cup was truly an experience of a lifetime, I can't wait to see what is done for 2.0. I love it!!

Such great news! I had so much fun just being there and not playing.

Awesome news, looking forward to the continual raising of the bar.

When I first arrived at THP, I noticed so many threads about the Morgan Cup. I quickly realized that this was a unique, one-of-a-kind event. Can't wait for the 2nd isntallment of MC.

woohooo!

Well I'll be darned, lightning does strike twice. After seeing how great the first one was, raising the bar will be tough but if it can be done i'm sure the brain trust here will find a way.

This should make a for a fun few months with all the reveals and who makes the cut.

So guys lets debate! What do we think we want from MC 2.0? Sponsors? Course? :D Very exciting day for THP!

So amazing! Thanks to THP! One question: Age limit? It doesn't say but I'd just like to make sure. I'll be 18 at the time of the event, so I'm just wondering.

Last edited:
WOW... Great news!!!

This is so awesome!!! Another reason why THP is the best forum on the net!

Wow another MC! How awesome is this. Look forward to the future announcements.

Wow this is great. I can't wait to hear which companies will be involved this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back