Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
So amazing! Thanks to THP, Taylormade, and Callaway! One question: Age limit? It doesn't say but I'd just like to make sure. I'll be 18 at the time of the event, so I'm just wondering.

May want to read the first post again. Companies have not been announced.

Wow! This is awesome. I am speechless and want SO badly to be a part of the MC 2.0!

So amazing! Thanks to THP, Taylormade, and Callaway! One question: Age limit? It doesn't say but I'd just like to make sure. I'll be 18 at the time of the event, so I'm just wondering.

The companies havnt been announced yet man

awesome. i would love to be involved in this one

Killer!

Congrats to JB, GG and the entire staff at THP on this! And a big thanks to the participants in MC1, who made the weeks proceeding & week of the Morgan Cup so exciting.

Can't wait to see what this year's event will bring

I guess I'll be one of the first to throw in a "things I'd like to see" comment.

I'd love to see it expand to 4 teams ala the Tavistock Cup did this year. Get the four big boys of the equipment market and have a giant showdown in Orlando. Callaway, Taylormade, Nike, and Titleist (yeah right, I'd never see Titleist doing that but substitute them for Bridgestone or Cleveland/Srixon since they're the other two ball making companies). The points would just work out to highest wins, that way there's no clear cut winner until the very end unless there's an unlikely romp by one of the teams. It'd double the amount of people who could participate, yet still keeping it to the X man per team. It'd still work out to 8 foursomes, just single person team representation per foursome.

This is great news! Can't wait to see all the details.

Congrats Team THP!! Such good news that the MC is coming back!

Thats awesome, going to be some very lucky golfers, Im not going to enter myself since I am commited to the Demo Day but I will be following this thread like the first one. Great job THP

Wow that is Great. I cant wait for more details to be released. This is fantastic. Thank You THP, for giving us another shot!

Yea... this is pretty darn sweet. I think I'm going to try and partake in this one, if I can. After reading how everyone had such a wonderful time, I must admit that I'm a little jealous but so glad to hear how everyone had fun.

Thanks for putting this together again THP!

Great news!!! this will be sweet.....Now to try and stay on top of this thread...100+ pages here we go.

Wow! Go in to a meeting and come back and see that the MC 2.0 is announced!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I am very excited that a second Morgan Cup will be held!! I'm sure that with the experience of the first one under the THP belt, the second MC will be an even more incredible event. I look forward to reading the announcements as the time comes for them to be made public.

Wow, Head out to walk down a few upcoming jobs and Morgan Cup 2.0 is announced. Wow things move fast..... From a "hmmm" to the offical announcement!

Congratulations, this is exciting news. Though, MC 2.0 doesn't seem like quite the right name for a golf tournament. I would go with "Morgan Cup 2012" or something like that. It doesn't imply that the tournament is annual, yet doesn't seem so dinky as "Morgan Cup 2.0."

Yet again THP have excelled themselves. Just wish it were in the UK. Oh well.

Best of luck to all who get chosen.

Woohoo! I thoroughly enjoyed the first edition of the MC!! You guys amaze me,I´ll be glued to this thread.

Congratulations THP another Homerun.

I'm proud there will be a 2nd Morgan cup.

Go Team Hackers!

So guys lets debate! What do we think we want from MC 2.0? Sponsors? Course? :D Very exciting day for THP!

I would not want to even speculate. I am sure the THP brain trust will come up with something far better than I could think of anyway.

Haha, looks like a few people are interested in this thread. I actually qualify this time around, but I doubt I'll be able to do it. I'm stoked to see what all comes up in the next few weeks concerning this!

Holy 65 viewers viewing this thread....I think that speaks for itself. I knew there would have to be a second one. this is awesome! I cant wait to hear the details.

Very exciting. I wonder if 'raising the bar' might mean 4 Teams with 4 companies involved? Would certainly meet the criteria. Pumped to see the info as it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back