Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? Dont forget you will be at the outing and we can see who is the internet golfer and who's TMEX handicap is real.

I know and I was at the outing last year. I will make sure to not bring hangover golf on Sunday! HAHA J/K

I agree TC. We can mod the him to the point he is our biggest supporter. Cookie loves us!

That sir is an abuse of power and I will report you. And then I will post morally disturbing photos on your FB page and tag you.

And W.E.: of course not!! But if I am selected, I will become more active on this forum. :D

My TMex handicap is real! It may not be figured out the same way as yours, but it is still real!

Edit: Don't disrespect the TMex handicapping system

I can't wait to win the Morgan Cup. I'm going to celebrate with 4 weeks of hardcore lurking.
You gotta be here to lurk, hahaha. Otherwise, it's just disappearing!

That sir is an abuse of power and I will report you. And then I will post morally disturbing photos on your FB page and tag you.

And W.E.: of course not!! But if I am selected, I will become more active on this forum. :D

I can't wait to win the Morgan Cup. I'm going to celebrate with 4 weeks of hardcore lurking.

These two posts made me honest to god laugh out loud right in the middle of a conference call.

Man I wish TMEX counted! I think I have the lowest one yet! Except maybe One-T who is like a +18

This made me LOL!

Good one sir.

it's a good way to celebrate

Haha! You guys are on fire today!

Yeah tell me about it. It sucks having to actually work at work.
Licking... Er lurking FTW!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Man I wish TMEX counted! I think I have the lowest one yet! Except maybe One-T who is like a +18

I like the TMEX system. It works for me, except in tournaments. It goes the opposite way. My TMEX Tournament Handi is a 32. :act-up:

You think so? Dont forget you will be at the outing and we can see who is the internet golfer and who's TMEX handicap is real.

Exactly. This is no game. This is intense... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know and I was at the outing last year. I will make sure to not bring hangover golf on Sunday! HAHA J/K

Hahahahahaha... Dude you had two beers and you were that hung over??? It's gonna be a long weekend if youre in the MC!

That sir is an abuse of power and I will respectify it. And then I will post morally outstanding posts about your awesome hair and face avatar then tag you so all the hot LPGA'ers can see what TMEX brings to the table.

FIFY... this is just a preview of my new powers!

My TMex handicap is real! It may not be figured out the same way as yours, but it is still real!

Edit: Don't disrespect the TMex handicapping system

Oh its real. The formula is an old ancient secret.

Best... post.... ever

Yeah tell me about it. It sucks having to actually work at work.
Licking... Er lurking FTW!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

It's easy when you're quick. Schedules are built around slow people, not me.

You hope so? Really? Don't you understand what TMC...sorry...I couldn't do that without laughing.

After he demanded we all call him captain while at the office, I tripled his work load. I figured the captain should be able to handle it.

Too funny dude, too funny. In all honesty, he's out putting isn't he?

It's not lurking or disappearing, just a THP sabbatical right?

Exactly. This is no game. This is intense... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hahahahahaha... Dude you had two beers and you were that hung over??? It's gonna be a long weekend if youre in the MC!

FIFY... this is just a preview of my new powers!

Oh its real. The formula is an old ancient secret.

Best... post.... ever
Boom, Tmex with a solid multi quote....you're all going to wish we never sicked our Tmex on you!

hahahaha, dude, I have to spread it around before giving it to you again. Hysterical!

Too funny dude, too funny. In all honesty, he's out putting isn't he?

In actuality, we have been slammed lately, and while I take care of all of the client needs post services, he handles everything pre services, so while he is crazy busy right now, it will hit me in about 3-5 days.

I had to quote it again lol.

Boom, Tmex with a solid multi quote....you're all going to wish we never sicked our Tmex on you!

I learned everything from you!

Its great to see the excitement out of this. The next Morgan Cup will be an incredible experience and we learned a lot from the 1st one.

hahahaha, dude, I have to spread it around before giving it to you again. Hysterical!

feel free to rep me for anything haha

Its great to see the excitement out of this. The next Morgan Cup will be an incredible experience and we learned a lot from the 1st one.

Hoping that everyone that is so pumped up about it now, stays that way after the participants are announced.

I have to spread it around DDec. But you can't be begging alread????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back