Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Team THP is going to be unstoppable.

*waits for lame FIFY*

I actually feel sorry for anyone going against Team THP. Not only will we dominate the MC 2.0, we'll dominate the trash talk leading up to it.

Hey chunky, just so you know, we will not be conceding any putts to you. You have a reputation as not being able to finish on the greens.

I'm frightened. I understand I just have to be within 12 strokes of you by the 18th

Hahahahahaha... Dude you had two beers and you were that hung over??? It's gonna be a long weekend if youre in the MC!

I still beat you with the hangover! BOOM!

hahahaha, dude, I have to spread it around before giving it to you again. Hysterical!

Thats just dirty!!!

*waits for lame FIFY*

True!

Fact: Chunkylover on Ddec's shoulders wearing a trench coat can ride on HALF of all DisneyLand rides.

I still remember last time the players were announced, the forum was about to explode! That was an exciting day for sure, one of my favorites around here.

That's it. I've decided I'm getting stuck into MC 2.0. Haven't yet decided whether to pick a side or just get in there and piss everyone off.

I think this is going to turn into a whole big 16 guys(including the captains) against team THP before this is over haha
Not even three teams against each other, just everyone ganging up on THP.

True!

Fact: Chunkylover on Ddec's shoulders wearing a trench coat can ride on HALF of all DisneyLand rides.

I'm going to have to get my name in to bring some height to either Team Hackers or Paradise! All 5'11" of me. Haha

hahahaha, dude, I have to spread it around before giving it to you again. Hysterical!

How did you know? Think your slick there, huh...

I still beat you with the hangover! BOOM!

In a non competition setting! I had to make you feel good, you have the tolerance of DDec.

I will outdrive you with my SW, outsmart you with my mental game and pummel you with my promo ability. My wedges wont be eating balls this time around, they'll be eating a side dish of dmb before we take it to team ParaQuackers. You'll just be the appetizer.

In a non competition setting! I had to make you feel good, you have the tolerance of DDec.

I will outdrive you with my SW, outsmart you with my mental game and pummel you with my promo ability. My wedges wont be eating balls this time around, they'll be eating a side dish of dmb before we take it to team ParaQuackers. You'll just be the appetizer.

Shake and Bake.
That just happened.

c'mon Tmex, say eat balls again..... :D

This guy is serious! And awesome.

TModerHater level MultiQuote here. I think this will bring a tear to his eye.

I can't wait to win the Morgan Cup. I'm going to celebrate with 4 weeks of hardcore lurking.

Greatest post ever!

These two posts made me honest to god laugh out loud right in the middle of a conference call.

hahaha. I hope it was with some importants.

it's a good way to celebrate

Africa Style (sorry RX, I could not resist).

Best... post.... ever

QFT!

Same here.

feel free to rep me for anything haha

Again, QFT!

I have to spread it around DDec. But you can't be begging alread????

I am not above begging either.

*waits for lame FIFY*

Unstoppable like the Titanic? Unstoppable like a train wreck? Unstoppable like Tiger with women? I could go on for days.

Home from work and I see this post just blew up!

Seth...

That was touching and amazing!

Breaking news.
We can now confirm that all participants from the 1st Morgan Cup have finished their rounds.

Breaking news.
We can now confirm that all participants from the 1st Morgan Cup have finished their rounds.

Good deal. Now on to 2.0 baby!!!

Breaking news.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... that is hilarious!!! Rep added JB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back