Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

Im having some creativity issues lol. My videos are not coming along very well at all.

From the heart Thianer! You will never be wrong

During my range session today I saw something interesting..take a look

LOL Tadashi

Im having some creativity issues lol. My videos are not coming along very well at all.

I feel ya. Seems like it's you against the world and everyone else is going to do 100 times better than what you come up with. Forget all that and be yourself. That's the conclusion I reached. 30 seconds isn't enough time to say what we want to say so pick 1-2 things and run with it. BTW I do like the 30 second rule.

I filmed my audition 10 times and I am still 1 sec over. Time to edit!

Same thing happened to me. I nailed it at 30 seconds and when I formatted it for YouTube I was at 31 seconds. Got it to 29 on the promo and it's a done deal. The other vid....still working on it. Went from too short to too long.

Haha Tadashsi, great find man. Looks like oh cookie has things well in stride for this one, but he looks a bit blue. Maybe its just the lighting or something.

Your a crazy dude, better put that beer down and get to bed soon, lol.

hahahaha nice one Tadashi! too funny.

Tadashi: really dude? I sent that via PM to get your opinion not to have it shared with the forum but since it's out there what does everyone think?

I still think the camera adds 10 pounds.

Tappin' from my iPad!

All in good fun and a couple adult bevs.... I think you look good

Tad you crack me up man! first off i dunno where you find action figures with sleeves at but thats impressive.... and second off why did my accent go from a boston accent to one from australia? im from philly we just curse and eat cheesesteaks. prob why i was telling cookie not to go with the vegan angle on his video!

I voice over I am not but I'm sneaky with my camera work. You're guys videos are going to be great from what I saw

Cookie sure is a little fella. And I had a feeling that bucky was an ace behind a camera.

i hope we have time to still make my video... we spent most of the time getting cookie eating different vegetables.

Haha nice one Tad. I like it.

Cookie sure is a little fella. And I had a feeling that bucky was an ace behind a camera.

well he saw my awesome R11 videos in the review thread and hired me for the day. but honestly he was kinda a prima donna... after some takes he wouldn't even come out of his trailer.

well he saw my awesome R11 videos in the review thread and hired me for the day. but honestly he was kinda a prima donna... after some takes he wouldn't even come out of his trailer.

I bet it's b/c you hit a hole in one. SOme people just get jealous bucky.

I bet it's b/c you hit a hole in one. SOme people just get jealous bucky.

lol i still don't count that but its understandable... i think BuckJob Productions could really take off after i finish my Morgan cup videos. Maybe a daytime Emmy.

Tadashi: really dude? I sent that via PM to get your opinion not to have it shared with the forum but since it's out there what does everyone think?

I still think the camera adds 10 pounds.

Tappin' from my iPad!

10lbs and makes you look blue...

Was talking to my wife this morning about trying to figure out an idea for my intro video. She grabbed my iphone, turned on the camera and told me to wing it. So, I did, and I have to say that what I came up with on the spot was better than anything I have been racking my brain for.

After that, my excitement for the Morgan Cup 2.0 which is already high, absolutely went through the roof! I wanted to grab my flip and reshoot my video, polished up a bit right then and there, but I had to leave for work :banghead:.

Going to get the intro video finished up tonight, the excitement level for me just multiplied big time!

Was talking to my wife this morning about trying to figure out an idea for my intro video. She grabbed my iphone, turned on the camera and told me to wing it. So, I did, and I have to say that what I came up with on the spot was better than anything I have been racking my brain for.

After that, my excitement for the Morgan Cup 2.0 which is already high, absolutely went through the roof! I wanted to grab my flip and reshoot my video, polished up a bit right then and there, but I had to leave for work :banghead:.

Going to get the intro video finished up tonight, the excitement level for me just multiplied big time!

That doesn't surprise me at all. Almost like a golf swing. Smooth and relaxed makes for better results!

That doesn't surprise me at all. Almost like a golf swing. Smooth and relaxed makes for better results!

Absolutely. Honestly, I dont know where I came up with some of what I said, but I liked it, and most importantly, it was coming straight from Me and my thoughts. Morgan Cup already making me preform under pressure, and I am not even in!

I think I am going to go with this method. I always tend to do better on the fly, rather than scripted versions.

I think I am going to go with this method. I always tend to do better on the fly, rather than scripted versions.

Best way to do it, IMO!

Back