Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

No doubt. I think there are going to be a lot of people trying to cut time off their videos.

No doubt. I think there are going to be a lot of people trying to cut time off their videos.

I am trying to add time. It doesn't take long for me to say "I'm Yorkem, I'm awesome, and you know you want and need me in The Morgan Cup 2.0." hehehe

I am trying to add time. It doesn't take long for me to say "I'm Yorkem, I go to bed early, but I'll say up long enough to help my team take home second place." hehehe

You have a point there!

I am trying to add time. It doesn't take long for me to say "I'm Yorkem, I'm awesome, and you know you want and need me in The Morgan Cup 2.0." hehehe

You took my line!

the 30 second product review is gonna be the hardest part

You have a point there!

Hahahahaha...I originally thought you actually agreed with me! I had to do a double take at the sneaky FIFY. Very good buddy, very good.

I think I might use this.

Production company should arrive at the house by 7am tomorrow. Let's Do This!!!

Just don't say Yorkem or you may get him selected rather than yourself. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
It might be funny if I did that though. But I wouldnt.

If I have an extra 5 seconds, it will be my closing, just because I think it would be funny

I think I might close out my video with this;

"...my video is better than Yorkem's" just to remind the panel. hehe

I have a funny (to me at least) closing if I have time. May even have to make time for it.

Thing is....I am such a sarcastic person that loves making people laugh (and can laugh at myself) that I think it needs to show through. It's who I am....for good or bad.

Be yourself and have fun with it and everything will be just fine.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think I might close out my video with this;

"...my video is better than Yorkem's" just to remind the panel. hehe

hahahahahah...Do it.....it will be hysterical!!!

handicap >20 = no video

Why did I wait so long for lessons!

hahahahahah...Do it.....it will be hysterical!!!
haha, I may have to incorporate this into my video now.

handicap >20 = no video

Why did I wait so long for lessons!
There is plenty of time to bring your Handicap down before next July. Get to work, you can do it.

and probably true

You of all people should be praying I get in and put on your team, otherwise I will be all over you like a spider monkey on crack! hehehe

You of all people should be praying I get in and put on your team, otherwise I will be all over you like a spider monkey on crack! hehehe

I already told CL I want you on my team, because I want to see you embarrass him

I already told CL I want you on my team, because I want to see you embarrass him

Are piting brother against brother...

I will destroy CL on the forum, and then on the golf course! He will be a shell by the time I get through with him! Of course, I will make him work overtime for the next 11 months so he has no time to practice too.

I will destroy CL on the forum, and then on the golf course! He will be a shell by the time I get through with him! Of course, I will make him work overtime for the next 11 months so he has no time to practice too.
hahahahaha, pile it up on him so he cant practice, that's awesome.

I can see it now, Chunky with a putt to win a match against Yorkem; "Make this and you're fired."

Back