Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

hahahahaha, pile it up on him so he cant practice, that's awesome.

I can see it now, Chunky with a putt to win a match against Yorkem; "Make this and you're fired."

I would never make that threat...it wouldn't be necessary, he would miss the putt on his own

I see chunky lurking. Lets have the comeback

Wow Yorkem talking trash. First off the only putt that ever means anything between us is on the first hole. Well scratch that as my usual 3 putt is for a 5 and his usual 1 putt is for an 8. Match is over at that point. But yes I really would love to see Yorkem make the team as I know how much it means to him. Not saying it means anymore to him than the rest, but I personally see how much he wants in this.

Wow Yorkem talking trash. First off the only putt that ever means anything between us is on the first hole. Well scratch that as my usual 3 putt is for a 5 and his usual 1 putt is for an 8. Match is over at that point. But yes I really would love to see Yorkem make the team as I know how much it means to him. Not saying it means anymore to him than the rest, but I personally see how much he wants in this.

Silly Chunky confusing stroke play with match play. Yes, I have a blow up hole here and there, and you are consistent enough that you don't, but I make my share of pars too, and when a putt needs to be made, who would you rather have taking it, you or me? (that's a rhetorical question which means everyone already knows the answer)

Silly Chunky confusing stroke play with match play. Yes, I have a blow up hole here and there, and you are consistent enough that you don't, but I make my share of pars too, and when a putt needs to be made, who would you rather have taking it, you or me? (that's a rhetorical question which means everyone already knows the answer)

Am I reading that as a I can take Chunky in match play?

Well to keep it on topic, put that in your video. We can play it after the MC just for giggles

Well to keep it on topic, put that in your video. We can play it after the MC just for giggles

Hmmm...I should be in The Morgan Cup just to beat Chunky and put him in his place. That should work.

Not brothers, just been good friends for more than 30 years

In my book that makes you brothers at least that how I refer to my life long friends

In my book that makes you brothers at least that how I refer to my life long friends

In that case, brothers should compete against each other. It's just the way my real brother and I were brought up. You can't be the best if you can't even beat your brother.

In that case, brothers should compete against each other. It's just the way my real brother and I were brought up. You can't be the best if you can't even beat your brother.

I kind of feel that way about JB. He is like my little stepson and redheaded :D

Those of us with auburn hair take offense to that!

Not really OG jk - though I do have auburn hair hahaha.

That's funny cuz beating him like a redhead stepchild. Your redhead stepchild beats you like a drum....lol

Then you must be the guy who really looks up to their stepson because of the beatings you have taken at his hands.

WFP [Wow Factor Productions] is currently doing some unboxing and some setup work for some filming that will take place this evening.

WFP [Wow Factor Productions] is currently doing some unboxing and some setup work for some filming that will take place this evening.

This is exciting news.

Sounds great!

We are shooting some practice videos and we will put them up as we mess around with some cool features. One is coming up shortly that is fun.

We are shooting some practice videos and we will put them up as we mess around with some cool features. One is coming up shortly that is fun.

Very creative use of your new production gear! I honestly LOL'd!

My best friend (since 1984) is much closer to me than my brother or sister ever was.

Just think of promo videos you see on TV or on the internet from companies.
Exactly. Just make a commercial.

Nice. You gonna rock that pink RX for your promo?

I have been practicing my audition video. I have to say if I can pull it off it will be pretty cool. As far as using the Pink 330-RX. I'm seriously thinking of doing my promo video on it. And I have a good idea of what I'm doing. So we will see...

I have been practicing my audition video. I have to say if I can pull it off it will be pretty cool. As far as using the Pink 330-RX. I'm seriously thinking of doing my promo video on it. And I have a good idea of what I'm doing. So we will see...

I got some thoughts down just gotta get out there this week and try some things.

Back