Morgan Cup is Live!

I like how the videos go up first, makes sense to me not to spoil what your watching

+1 I agree with 10YD and JB, videos 1st only makes sense to me. Thank you to all of the behind the scene workers, great job folks.

Glad you guys are having fun! I bet the guys that are just there to watch are even having a blast!

Really a blast today. Most fun I've ever had on the golf course.

#teamparadise 7.5 #teamhackers .5 #TheMorganCup first day is done. Tons of great matches.

Jrod, cool, JB, Jake and belbs were a lot of fun today. Our team played really well and just clicked. It's not over.

#teamparadise 7.5 #teamhackers .5 #TheMorganCup first day is done. Tons of great matches.

Jrod, cool, JB, Jake and belbs were a lot of fun today. Our team played really well and just clicked. It's not over.

:whew: Keep up the good work guys and play hard tomorrow as only half of the event is done. Much more work to do :thankyou:

I have to say a big Thanks to everyone involved in the production of this. What a huge undertaking and you guys/gals performed fantastic. Thank you for letting us watch TMC!!

Glad to hear it Biggs...hopefully I'll see you in the AM for a couple of hours

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

This has been so much fun today. My neck hurts from being on the computer so long. I know everyone is exhausted. Top notch job THP, sponsors, participants and volunteers! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's matches.

This has been so much fun today. My neck hurts from being on the computer so long. I know everyone is exhausted. Top notch job THP, sponsors, participants and volunteers! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's matches.

Well said KB!!! I know I feel the same way!!!

Absolutely awesome job to THP, Callaway, TaylorMade, GG,Tadashi70, Setho, SW, and everyone else involved in the Morgan Cup :clapp:. Like KellyBo said you guys have to be very tired and you deserve a good time tonight :drinks:! Have fun and then rest well for tomorrows round :golf2:

Everyone. Thank you for your support and following this. You don't know how cool this is to know you are behind the scenes watching it. This weekend has been enormous and words just can't describe it. Unbelievably awesome. Thank you!

What an effin day. Long long long day but a lot of fun. I played with some awesome guys in One-T and Biggsy...you guys rock and I enjoyed every hole. TC and OEM and Coolbreeze and JRod were a freakin blast to play with. So far The Morgan Cup has completely exceeded every expectation I had going in.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

What an effin day. Long long long day but a lot of fun. I played with some awesome guys in One-T and Biggsy...you guys rock and I enjoyed every hole. TC and OEM and Coolbreeze and JRod were a freakin blast to play with. So far The Morgan Cup has completely exceeded every expectation I had going in.

How does it feel to get the monkey off the back buddy?

Win or lose, I'm hoping everyone the best

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Feels great man, thanks! The beers are going to taste great tonight I know that much.

Happy for ya Jake! You know I love ya man even though I'm still rooting for the Hackers to have an upset win!

Proud of you Jake. That putt on 18 of our match was the most clutch putt I've witnessed.

Happy for ya Jake! You know I love ya man even though I'm still rooting for the Hackers to have an upset win!

I know you do JB, I've known all along. You're just going thru a phase right now.

I know you do JB, I've known all along. You're just going thru a phase right now.

Her name is KB.
You will know my name after tomorrow...hehe

My bad, stupid auto correct. And why is it that you always show up when I suck it up? This post, my bunker shot on 17, the one bad shot on the range....Dammit!

:rofl:

Her name is KB.
You will know my name after tomorrow...hehe

My bad, stupid auto correct. And why is it that you always show up when I suck it up? This post, my bunker shot on 17, the one bad shot on the range....Dammit!

So, how ya feeling man? You obviously played well today but I know you would be ecstatic to take down the EFFIN WOW factor tomorrow. You got it in you?

So, how ya feeling man? You obviously played well today but I know you would be ecstatic to take down the EFFIN WOW factor tomorrow. You got it in you?

I am feeling pretty good. I know JB is going to come to play and I really look forward to the round....I know for a fact that I'm going to get his best golf, that is a fact. And we're going to have a ton of fun.

I am not sure I have ever looked forward to a round more than I do the one tomorrow.
A shot at redemption after letting my team down.
A chance to show Puttin4Fillintheblank that this old man still has a shot or two left.
But most importantly a chance to tee it up with one of my favorite people there is.

Keep up the good work guys! Been fun to follow along so far.

Back