Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I wish I could have seen Team Paradise crumble in person as well. The only thing I really fear is the unknown.

You did see it. Remember the par 3 contest?

hahahaha. Danny, it would be a pleasure to play with you on Sunday. We can have whoever shows up for Team Hackers go get us some ice water while we play the back nine.

Yorkem does walk weird.

The working those hosels got in the contest was brutal. They had to drain the lake so the academy had a few range balls left for paying members to use.

Ugh, I had tried to burn that from memory. I dug a freaking ditch on my second, it was so bad One-T had no comment.

They can't help that the name was bad luck. Your team is limping to a 3rd place finish right now. If it wasn't for One-T, GG would probably be looking at a pre-emptive cut.

We rule so much we erased yorkem's memory. He still thinks it was close!

Yeah... We kicked some booty!.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Of course he does. I mean that thong creeps pretty quickly the way he digs.

I didn't know he liked the Whale Tail...

I hope the backtracking is as good as the trash talking.

Team Paradise, A Tradition Like No Other.

I hope the backtracking is as good as the trash talking.
You should probably go post in the Check In Desk part of the forum before posting in here so we can get to know you a little better.

You should probably go post in the Check In Desk part of the forum before posting in here so we can get to know you a little better.

Since you are still a little green, here's a free tip...Use the search function..."Excellence", you'll find all you need to know.

Team Paradise, Mopping The Floors with Opponents Since 2011.

I love it....Jersey Nate gets called green by someone with less posts. That honest to goodness made me laugh out loud.

Since you are still a little green, here's a free tip...Use the search function..."Excellence", you'll find all you need to know.

LMFAO. Love it. Dont mess with Texas though, they could get angry and post nonsense through their keyboard. Then we have to listen to more Cookies.

I love it....Jersey Nate gets called green by someone with less posts. That honest to goodness made me laugh out loud.

That was Nate that was called green. LOL.

Im going to start trash talking team THP.

I don't have to search to find excellence, I just go take a piss.

So, Team Paradise is made up of a bunch of janitors? :confused2:

hey...I piss that stuff.

ummm...just Nate. hahaha

Great....I just got called Jersey Nate..........that is crossing the line!!!!!!!!!!

That was Nate that was called green. LOL.

Whoops, you can see how the confusion would set in on the two...hehe.
The double meaning behind some of these is so funny to me (and I know hundreds of others too).

Your math is about as good as Hanks keeping his own score...

Team Paradise

Back