Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Since you are still a little green, here's a free tip...Use the search function..."Excellence", you'll find all you need to know.

Team Paradise, Mopping The Floors with Opponents Since 2011.

Haha Biggsy joining the fun. I love it!!

The good news is that the Paradise Celebration is usually pretty quiet. :D

Whoops, you can see how the confusion would set in on the two...hehe.
The double meaning behind some of these is so funny to me (and I know hundreds of others too).

LOl me too dude. Sometimes I cant tell the difference between Cookie and Nikegolf either.

Your math is about as good as Hanks keeping his own score...

Team Paradise

Do you really want to discuss math and scores after Sunday at the MC? :D

The good news is that the Paradise Celebration is usually pretty quiet. :D

Yep, this had me laughing out loud.

It's a team thing, you wouldn't understand.

I'll respond but I have no idea wtc you're talking about. If team excellence is getting you @ss handed to you at the outing then I guess that's excellence. But you do show a mean mug after hitting a good FW shot haha.

Your math is about as good as Hanks keeping his own score...

Team Paradise

Actually the math part was correct 8054 > 7860. It was just that I was confused with Str8Nate. So your reasoning is about as wonky as Cookie's swing. Perhaps even more so.

Do you really want to discuss math and scores after Sunday at the MC? :D

Been there, going there again, bought the t-shirt, will buy another t-shirt.

Tappin from my iPad

Actually the math part was correct 8054 > 7860. It was just that I was confused with Str8Nate. So your reasoning is about as wonky as Cookie's swing. Perhaps even more so.
I do wish I had your tan........about it from there though.

I quoted Nate. Wow, a lot of people getting a jump on the holiday weekend early. Crack one open for me.

Tappin from my iPad

Yep, this had me laughing out loud.

Dude, a lot of this is hysterical based on the last MC. Its laugh out loud funny.

These mysterious one-liners are more exciting than watching somebody fluff their lie in the sand.

I quoted Nate. Wow, a lot of people getting a jump on the holiday weekend early. Crack one open for me.

Tappin from my iPad

DUH! I said: "I was confused with Str8Nate." Apparently you need some reading comprehension classes, or you've been making those fiery jello shots and downing them yourself. Because MATH = NUMBERS.

Everyone better watch his scorecard in July....:alien:

DUH! I said: "I was confused with Str8Nate." Apparently you need some reading comprehension classes, or you've been making those fiery jello shots and downing them yourself. Because MATH = NUMBERS.

Everyone better watch his scorecard in July....:alien:

I dont get it. :)

yes, as long as it does not interupt me eating popcorn.

Sweet. You stink.

yes, as long as it does not interupt me eating popcorn.

Let Siri do your trash talking for you.. = Hands free to eat popcorn.

Tina, If given the opportunity to play against you. I will make you putt everything out. That is all

Tina, If given the opportunity to play against you. I will make you putt everything out. That is all

I will drain it too. Good thing is I'll be on the green in a GAIR while you're still using the DPCShovels around the course.

I will drain it too. Good thing is I'll be on the green in a GAIR while you're still using the DPCShovels around the course.

thats a very valid point! You can get hosel rocket lessons from seth

thats a very valid point! You can get hosel rocket lessons from seth

I already can hosel rocket with the best of em. I just figure if you make me putt it out, I still have at least a two putt from 3 feet.

This honestly doesnt feelt right trash talking you on the forum. And if I learned anything from last MC, nothing is a shovel!

Has anybody ever seen Chunkylover and Joe Dirt in the same place? Conspiracy Theory? I think not!

I already can hosel rocket with the best of em. I just figure if you make me putt it out, I still have at least a two putt from 3 feet.

This honestly doesnt feelt right trash talking you on the forum. And if I learned anything from last MC, nothing is a shovel!

yeah, I dont like trash talking you, but....you and jake eating all of the Taquitos pissed me off

Back