Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I love players to be named later. They do well under pressure. Im going to the costume store today. I think I will get a Sumo outfit.

Thats forbidden and childish. :alien:

But I am here and trying dammit!

And midgets can try to jump up on a bed. End result is the same, a flailing sweaty broken man crying alone in a corner. Maybe your captain can help you up.

Oh wait.

And midgets can try to jump up on a bed. End result is the same, a flailing sweaty broken man crying alone in a corner. Maybe your captain can help you up. Oh wait.

Where's Jake? He likes midgets.

I love players to be named later. They do well under pressure. Im going to the costume store today. I think I will get a Sumo outfit.

if you post pictures on THE facebook, I promise I will not share them on the internet. considering you already shared them on THE facebook.

Where's Jake? He likes midgets.

Haha partying with a literal boat of them in the carribean.

Lol at the Facebook photo-gate.

--
Tapatalk2

Hmmm...yesterday I was a whatnot...today a player to be named later....and by the way, the white rapper is on third place team..Team Hackers...we wouldn't allow him on Team Paradise.

The only time I will be last on Morgan Cup weekend is when putting on the green, because every time I walk up to the green I'm just going to keep repeating "looks like you're out."

The only time I will be last on Morgan Cup weekend is when putting on the green, because every time I walk up to the green I'm just going to keep repeating "looks like you're out."

That tends to happen when you miss all the greens and have to chip on.

It also happens when you're just plain awesome

ha that one backfired on me

What do they say? Like taking candy from a baby.

Team Hackers now lives by the Staples slogan: "That was easy"

I sometimes wonder if the other two captains share a mind.

WTC! Look at how strong my teams are. Don't call me a Dean! He obviously pulled names from hats

Hey seth0,
Can I watch you eat sushi?

Hey seth0,
Can I watch you eat sushi?

Well, you will have a few hours to kill after 12 holes of golf.

I've heard Ary is smooth. I know Dean is not. I think this is the matchup of the first round! Except for Dean

Well, you will have a few hours to kill after 12 holes of golf.

That is where we go back and watch the rest of our team bring home victories.

I know where Bullfrog and I are going Friday night before the match, Ale House baby!

Hawk, we're gonna have a lot of fun with these two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is where we go back and watch the rest of our team bring home victories.

Well, I am calling it like I see it. 2 points, maybe 3. No way you get 4.

Well, I am calling it like I see it. 2 points, maybe 3. No way you get 4.
P4Handsomevictories knows what he's talking aboot. I see a 4 point start for us here and a really rough beginning for Team Paradise. At least your Captain was slightly more sober than Dean when he sent in his matchups.

I'm pretty sure Dean was drinking when he set his lineups.

I'm just wondering if over those 12 holes if SethO and TBT will have even one "best ball"

This cracked me up. Poor Dean. He must have been thinking about camping when he set his lineup. Seth will hit at least 1 fairway during that round. It will be a glorious bomb too. CG13 like putting deliberation though. YOu should have fun

Back