Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

That's ridiculous and you know it. I said my piece something like 6 hours ago and you two are still moaning about it.

The second part is obviously not debatable since you failed to respond.

That's ridiculous and you know it. I said my piece something like 6 hours ago and you two are still moaning about it.

The second part is obviously not debatable since you failed to respond.

That's cause your captain brought it back up. Work on your skimming.

Second part is not debatable, you have my number. See you on Sunday morning in July you stud.

Cookie....make sure you use the Hawk smilie after posting cause he may take what you say.....FOR REAL!!! :bashful:

I may be willing to pay someone if and when Hawk is defeated in his matches. Bounty Cup. I'll start the pot at $3.50.

You're like a smarmier version of JR Ewing. Can I start whining about how your handicap is lower now so I don't look so bad in the event that I lose?

Why you getting so pissed off? We might have to call you the White Knuckler from now on Angry Smurf.

OverlordSmurfAngry.jpg

Haha ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. The THP playbook. Accuse everyone else of getting angry.

Mr Inferiority just doesnt get it.
Keep pounding dude, eventually someone other than your man friend there might think you are relevant.

This is really tense. I've got a bounty on my head now. If I don't lose can I have the money?

Imitation is the finest form of flattery. You can come out of my pocket to play now chunky. Sorry if I hurt your feeling about your golf clubs. I'm sure all that bounce will be great for you on that firm hard pan come late July.

You're like a smarmier version of JR Ewing. Can I start whining about how your handicap is lower now so I don't look so bad in the event that I lose?

You need to either provide the name of your target or quote them so we know whom you are speaking to.

This was on page 7 of the Team THP Trash Talking Guide that I was privy to a few weeks ago.

You need to either provide the name of your target or quote them so we know whom you are speaking to.

This was on page 7 of the Team THP Trash Talking Guide that I was privy to a few weeks ago.

Jeez! I figured it was obvious enough. You were privy to nothing and you know it.

You're not privy to anything Team THP sucka. Tmex should ban your sorry butt is what he should do.

Jeez! I figured it was obvious enough. You were privy to nothing and you know it.

There you go assuming again. Not a good idea little man.

You're not privy to anything Team THP sucka. Tmex should ban your sorry butt is what he should do.

I was privy to something.....perhaps your bond is not as tight as you thought. Perhaps it is because they thought I would trade allegiances? No idea....but it happened.

He was privy to one thing Hawk.
That absolute BEAT DOWN he got.
For weeks he spoke about how it was coming. How it was going to be amazing.
Then he fell flat on his face. He got demolished. Came up with every excuse in the book about how his opponent still stunk, but when push came to shove, that sucky opponent still put him in his coffin.

Did Cookie just call me little man?

Mr Inferiority just doesnt get it.
Keep pounding dude, eventually someone other than your man friend there might think you are relevant.
Why all the name calling JB? I liked it better when you just brought up the hardest golf course in the world I play at......every other post. I guess even that was getting old for you to bring up. That was more entertaining though. Name calling well....brings back junior high doesn't it.

And just like that...It begins again.
Same song...Different Dance!

Even Cookie wont be able to find a way to defend half of this garbage. AND THAT SAYS A LOT!

He was privy to one thing Hawk.
That absolute BEAT DOWN he got.
For weeks he spoke about how it was coming. How it was going to be amazing.
Then he fell flat on his face. He got demolished. Came up with every excuse in the book about how his opponent still stunk, but when push came to shove, that sucky opponent still put him in his coffin.

I love your definition of beat down. I also love your collapse in front of the gallery with the team match on the line. Such a failure for the guy shooting the "low round" of the weekend. Pathetic really....

Did Cookie just call me little man?

Nope - your a bad dude. I fear you and your squawking. See you on Sunday in July. Looking forward to the rematch.

This has not been real fun today, so let me just say that TNolan and I are going to kick Smallville and Hanks a$$ Saturday morning. That is all.

this thread makes teleconferences fun. Hard to keep up with at times, but fun to follow. fist bumps to all.

Since I am not support one team over the other, the first round match I'm the most interested in is the Cookie & Chunkster Vs Linus & Dr Dolphin.

I love your definition of beat down. I also love your collapse in front of the gallery with the team match on the line. Such a failure for the guy shooting the "low round" of the weekend. Pathetic really....

Nope - your a bad dude. I fear you and your squawking. See you on Sunday in July. Looking forward to the rematch.

I'm so confused by all of this. I'm sure you'll be super awesome at Myrtle Beach. For all the talk of JB's and my 18th hole that day, we haven't talked much about yours.

Huge slice to the sawgrass
Big yank to the gator pond.
Topped ball into the water.
Something else.
It doesn't matter.

I'm so confused by all of this. I'm sure you'll be super awesome at Myrtle Beach. For all the talk of JB's and my 18th hole that day, we haven't talked much about yours.

Huge slice to the sawgrass
Big yank to the gator pond.
Topped ball into the water.
Something else.
It doesn't matter.

You got your holes mixed up but that is ok. On the 18th, I piped one in front of the gallery but then yanked it into the water, dropped, nice chip and 2 putted.

Now, the difference you ask?

I am not the guy that shot 73 the day prior.
I am not the guy that said I don't miss left.

Need I provide more examples?

I love this. I really do. We had a single match together. You lost and never had a shot the entire match. NONE!
Could you imagine if I did that after playing with Chunky and he beat me? You would be in here like a little woman screaming "but he won, but he won". Dude, you got absolutely steamrolled by bad golf.
Makes sense and I believe Mr. Inferiority has been rubbing off on you.

Back