Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Stop stealing "zzzzz" from TC you pissed off little man you.

Haha if I were on my tablet they have the cool little TM symbol. I will use it next time

Nice chips dont lead to two putting

Nice chips dont lead to two putting

Sure, they can. Never said it was a good putt. I can miss from 14 inches, you know that. You should have gave me that one. :alien:

And enough inferiority talk.....now your just name calling. Which even you guys frown upon.

You got your holes mixed up but that is ok. On the 18th, I piped one in front of the gallery but then yanked it into the water, dropped, nice chip and 2 putted.

Now, the difference you ask?

I am not the guy that shot 73 the day prior.
I am not the guy that said I don't miss left.

Need I provide more examples?

Weren't you the guy that shot an 83 the day prior on the same course?

For a guy that screams as loud as Cookie does...And I use the term guy loosely.
He clearly missed the entire 2011 Morgan Cup with Captain Intensity. JWow from some show I have never seen. And more.

For a guy that screams as loud as Cookie does...And I use the term guy loosely.
He clearly missed the entire 2011 Morgan Cup with Captain Intensity. JWow from some show I have never seen. And more.

I miss Captain Intensity. I do remember him. JWow's a babe, rocking body that girl.

So losing to a lower handicapper is ok - if you're Cookie.
Almost losing to a higher handicap doesn't really matter - if you're Cookie.
Hitting balls in the water on 18 is ok - if you're Cookie.
5 points difference in index only really makes a difference - if it's a disadvantage for Cookie.
Losing doesn't count if the other person didn't play their best - if you're Cookie.

Obviously the world has been designed to make you a legendary interent champion! If you lose you still win.

If you're cookie.

Man, the intense pairing of cookiechunk is going to be phenomenal to watch get hammered.

Man, the intense pairing of cookiechunk is going to be phenomenal to watch get hammered.

Chunky Cookies taste better than Cookie Chunks. That is fact!

You guys are finally starting to understand me. Took you long enough to figure me out.

Just a Texas phony is all I am.

Chunky Cookies taste better than Cookie Chunks. That is fact!

What if they are cookie chunks in ice cream?

Vodka, Sunday night after victory, getting hammered. All part of the master plan.

I know I am slightly over wieght but if you keep calling me a gallery..... :alien:
I love your definition of beat down. I also love your collapse in front of the gallery with the team match on the line. Such a failure for the guy shooting the "low round" of the weekend. Pathetic really....

Nope - your a bad dude. I fear you and your squawking. See you on Sunday in July. Looking forward to the rematch.

I know I am slightly over wieght but if you keep calling me a gallery..... :alien:

I don't know what your talking about. I must have made it all up. Never happened....or did it?

I do plan on drinking quite heavily during the after hours

Like at the Outing? :bulgy-eyes:

Cookie is going to be wearing an Antigua blouse by the end of the MC...

Just like that

Interesting. I don't recall party chunky at the outing. Maybe that's b/c the men don't start firing up until about 11 pm.

You're all talk.

Back