Most angry you've ever seen someone get on the course

Guy duffs his wedge shot into the green from an easy lie, takes two steps and side-arm launches his 56* -- Hammers the cart roof bar, splitting the club in half.

he then sulked for the next 16 holes on account of not having his 56* wedge.

sucker.

This is the best. When they do something stupid, realize it, and then cry about it.

I went completely ape poop on a friend of mine while we were playing, he missed an easy putt and proceeded to slam his putter in the green and buried it a good 4-5 inches. Needless to say, we don't golf together anymore and he isn't welcome at that course.

First individual tournament I ever played in. I was about 15 or so. Got paired up with the club drunk. He broke 3 clubs on Saturday. Great introduction to tourney golf for a kid.

When I was about 13 and playing Junior High golf. I hit an awful drive in a tourney and replaced the driver in my bag with a little too much force. It struck another club and put a big dent in the head of my driver. Just replaced this driver last week! However, I dented the new R11 with a bad shot today. Almost in the same spot on top of the head. Maybe I just have awful luck with drivers.

I witnessed a club being thrown about oh 50 yds into a pond. Then after calming down he went and retrieved it. Lucky for him the shaft was sticking straight up in the air.

Also I did not witness this, but on my fathers league someone tossed a putter in frustration and nailed a guy right in the face. Needed stitches and everything. Crazy.

Usually I will just throw a ball in the woods or the water if I've had "one of those holes".
That's the extent of my rage too. If you see me chuck a ball away, I'm pretty pissed. Also if I grab a bunch of clubs and go hiking to my ball without saying anything, it's a good bet I need to cool off. I'm usually OK by the time you drive back by to pick me up.

A twosome, myself and another single were grouped up for a round. The other single was a large man, that took his golf WAY too seriously. (Like pacing off putts to see who was away) On a couple teeboxes the concept of 'ready golf' was brought up which did not sit well with this gentleman.

On the 11th hole, one of the guys asked 'Ready golf?' to which this guy replied "Im always effin' ready." He then proceeded to slice his drive into the trees, turned around to the three of us, and said "Im gonna F****** kill the next person who says ready golf."

I was afraid for my life.

He then walked up next to me as we were approaching the 11th green and said "I usually wear this wristband that reminds me to control my anger, but i forgot it today."

I was even more afraid for my life.
This is my favorite thing in the whole thread!

Ok I've seen this about 20 times now. Can someone please explain to me what a one two piece is?
I had it found, but Hawk beat me! Hawk is awesome.

Worst I've seen is someone throw a club on a par three after he chunked it and he hit the trees on the left. I was hoping he broke it, but no such luck. I haven't played with him since.

A guy I was playing with in Milwaukee a couple of years ago misses a 2 foot putt, hurls his Scotty putter over his head and it lands in the middle of a pond. That's when he then went totally ballistic. Next hole he asks to borrow my putter, not a chance buddy. :act-up: Not sure if he ever got that putter back.

When I first started playing I saw a guy yell and scream explatives then swing his club around a tree, breaking it in half. The head went flying and he was standing there with a grip and half a shaft in his hand. I learned an important lesson that day. Everyone hits bad shots. If you stay quiet you can hit them with relative anonymity. If you yell and scream you announce to everyone that you are a terrible player (and an arse).

This is my favorite thing in the whole thread!

hahaha. It was something else. The most surprising thing might have been that I was able to play the next 7 holes at only +3 over par. Considering
I was playing with a guy who I genuinely thought might snap and murder me at any moment, I thought that was a pretty good stretch of golf for myself!

On Friday I was hitting some wedges on the range at the club and I heard a yell from across the main gate/driveway at the 18th tee (par 3). Turned and saw some guy bent over yelling at his now on it's way tee shot. He straightened up and tossed his club 15 yards at his cart, where it bounced off the roof of the cart. He sulked over, and sat down swearing at himself while the other 3 teed off. I hope he was going for a sub 70 round because he was acting like a complete child.

Lol at some of these stories!!!!! What would possess people to get this pissed off? Yikes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You tell us, Yoccos. You are the beast that destoyed a Monaco shafted CG16 for no good reason.

Chill out dude!

DSC00945.jpg

For the life of me I can't understand people getting so upset. Can't we all just be friends, sing a song and enjoy each others company?

You tell us, Yoccos. You are the beast that destoyed a Monaco shafted CG16 for no good reason.

Lmfao!!!!! Dude I swear whoever glued that head in........ Hahahahah. Holy cr!p that was funny.

The worst I've seen was a guy in front of us throw his driver in the trash can and leave it there. That was after he beat the crap out of the ground with it. I don't think the ground had anything to do with his slice.lol

For the life of me I can't understand people getting so upset. Can't we all just be friends, sing a song and enjoy each others company?

Shut up duey. hahaha

On the serious side, we're outside golfing! Not a lot better than that.

Look at the anger in his eyes...!

Dude that was fear! JB let me take those out and I was scared to bring that PW back haha.

I snapped a wedge behind my back on my shoulders...was an accident and I was really confused as to how it snapped since I do that with all my clubs. (shaft was rusted on the inside)

I punched a window out of a club cart one time after the head on my driver cracked. I was livid because it was the day before my district qualifying in highschool and I knew I wouldn't have a replacement.

Turns out the window was only held in with one little lock-type thingy, so they didn't even charge me for the repairs.

Last year I was playing with a member of one of the nicer clubs here in STL. I have known him for a few years through biz deals and knew he was an emotional dude, but not necessarily an 'angry' man. Anyway, we tee off and the round was crap for both of us from the get go. It was super hot and neither of us were really having that much fun. Fast forward to the turn. We contemplated calling it quits but decided to go back out, against our better judgement. Well, for some reason he was so angry at the geese making noise, crapping all over the place etc. He 3 putts on 10 and that set him off. I get in the cart and notice he still has his putter in his hand. Next thing I know we are blazing down the fairway of 11 towards a flock of geese. Once we get close to the geese he starts swinging his putter like a battle axe yelling 'get the f*ck off my course'. I mean we are doing figure 8's, driving through rough, etc making these geese scatter while he is yelling at the top of his lungs. It was epic.

At a tournament I played in a kid was putting for birdie and ended up shooting a triple bogey, on 18. He hit his ball into the woods with his putter, and tossed the putter in with it. Not pretty.

Shut up duey. hahaha

On the serious side, we're outside golfing! Not a lot better than that.

Haha, such anger and hostility. Isn't that why we go hit the little white ball in the first place?

I have seen a guy throw his clubs and beat in his golf bag so it wasn't functional and wiff a wedge on the green and intentionaly take out a beaver pelt. There was also an incident that was on the news here a few years ago where there was a beating and stabbing on the 10th tee box at a muni between two groups the attack was from one group being upset at the pace of play.

Back