Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may not know this however I had prostate cancer. I had the prostate removed at St Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta and have been cancer free for two years! Great cause and I am going to support this with a local chapter :clapp:

Some of you may not know this however I had prostate cancer. I had the prostate removed at St Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta and have been cancer free for two years! Great cause and I am going to support this with a local chapter :clapp:

That is awesome Gray. My father-in-law had the same thing done in Charlotte. I think I am going to build a team up around here.

Great cause - just may need to get in on this!

I cant grow facial hair!

I grow a TERRIBLE Mo but man this sounds like a good idea. I've been working on a sweet goat lately....maybe in Movember it's time to trim 'er down a bit.

I think we should have a unofficial THP contest for this. I think the winner gets bragging rights for their sweet stash.

I think we should have a unofficial THP contest for this. I think the winner gets bragging rights for their sweet stash.
I definitely think we should get as many of us on board as we can. We could have a Team THP for everyone who wants to do it, have a thread on the site and just have a lot of fun with it for a good cause.

I definitely think we should get as many of us on board as we can. We could have a Team THP for everyone who wants to do it, have a thread on the site and just have a lot of fun with it for a good cause.

Think about the videos and picture that could go along with this.

I'm in....catfish ain't got nothing on what I'm gonna grow

Think about the videos and picture that could go along with this.
Let's do this! I'm in. dmb, you in? Breeze I know you're in. Who else is in? TC, c'mon bro, hack that thick ass beard down to a Mo for a good cause! One-T....you can get a fake Mo at the Halloween store (I might need to do that too). Gray? C'mon buddy, you whupped it...you're a hero now let's grow some Mo's to support the cause!

Let's do this! I'm in. dmb, you in? Breeze I know you're in. Who else is in? TC, c'mon bro, hack that thick ass beard down to a Mo for a good cause! One-T....you can get a fake Mo at the Halloween store (I might need to do that too). Gray? C'mon buddy, you whupped it...you're a hero now let's grow some Mo's to support the cause!

I am in. It won't be a handle bar, but it will be more of a TMEX stash.

Cool - sounds like fun! Count me in - pictures must go up on 11/1 with clean upper lips.

Love that others are excited by this, and people are sharing their stories which is really the whole point. You know I'm in P4B and I can't wait to see the many Mo's of THP!

Cool - sounds like fun! Count me in - pictures must go up on 11/1 with clean upper lips.

I think that is a good and idea. We could do a picture every Tuesday of the Mo status.

Skim alert! I just created my profile and it says that we can make a team. Is anyone interested in making a team?
Dev do you want to start the team for us? We need one person to get the team created then post instructions on what we need to join that team. My Mo is gonna be wicked!

Dev do you want to start the team for us? We need one person to get the team created then post instructions on what we need to join that team. My Mo is gonna be wicked!

Settle down Mr. Wizard!

I will create the team but just let me check with JB/GG first to make sure it is okay to associate it with THP.

Count me in guys, I'll be sporting a Mo, well more of a crustache really!

You said "Wicked". The last I heard that was on that show in the 80s.
I love that word! My golf swing is wicked good, my fantasy football team is wicked...the Dallas Cowboys are wicked and most certainly my Mo will be WICKED!!!

I love that word! My golf swing is wicked good, my fantasy football team is wicked...the Dallas Cowboys are wicked and most certainly my Mo will be WICKED!!!

Maybe I should have said, "Settle down Capt. Intensity"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back