Status
Not open for further replies.
We fully support it and love the idea!

Thats great GG thanks, I will also be posting all of the pics of everyone in my office that is also doing Movember, we also have all the ladies in the office take the photos as "Mo sista's".

The team has been created. When you create your account, just go to join team and type in Team THP. When you register it gives you a link to your own page so you can post it on facebook, twitter, email etc. Main thing is November 1st you must be clean shaven to start out so I figure we can all take pictures and then take more pictures to our stache progression.

The team has been created. When you create your account, just go to join team and type in Team THP. When you register it gives you a link to your own page so you can post it on facebook, twitter, email etc. Main thing is November 1st you must be clean shaven to start out so I figure we can all take pictures and then take more pictures to our stache progression.
Awesome, thanks Dev!

I have been without a mustache for maybe a week at most over the past 30+ years now but I am with you on this one. I will let the rest grow out.

I had to create an American Mo space to join THP so this is my american Mo space http://mobro.co/coolbreeze my zip code is 90210

LOL yeah I kinda figured it wouldn't work for you hosers up their in the great white north. Glad you joined anyway :)

I'm a seasoned Movember vet, and am a huge supporter of this fundraising and event. I'm just glad everyone else is on board as I think this is a great cause and I love seeing it grow bigger every year.

I see this creating a lot of strain on my marriage though. Yes she supports me being involved in charitable organizations like this but I'm going to have to beat the ladies off with a stick once this wicked Mo starts coming in. Granted I might need until NEXT November before anyone will even notice it....but still....it will be wicked that's for sure.

I see this creating a lot of strain on my marriage though. Yes she supports me being involved in charitable organizations like this but I'm going to have to beat the ladies off with a stick once this wicked Mo starts coming in. Granted I might need until NEXT November before anyone will even notice it....but still....it will be wicked that's for sure.

Just think about the Mustache rides!

Hanks,

Are you coming out with the Magnum Pi stash?

probably not....here's why:

a) it's so awesome that it's not fair to the other entrants
b) it doesn't look good with a fall sweater, only hawaiian shirts
c) ladies love it so much it would take away from the charity aspect and would turn the cause into a dating site
d) my mustache isn't Outing approved
e) P4B would ask me to grow it out for him, locks of love style, and that's too much for me to bear
f) no one would recognize me
g) it would violate my manscaping code

Hanks,

Are you coming out with the Magnum Pi stash?

I may have to join this. I've been looking for a reason to grow a sweet sweet one for a while now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back