Movies with short “time” spans?

Bosco...

JB Cobb III told me to do it.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12’ish
Silly conversation….

Trying to think of movies with stories that have the shortest time span. For instance, “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” is a 9 hour story, plus or minus. Same with “The Breakfast Club”.

Now that I’ve got the 80’s out of the way, can anyone think of others? 🤔

couldn't think of anything so I googled it and now know the answer.

Interstellar the longest? :LOL: :LOL:

Fruitvale Station
Training Day?

Ooooo Training day. That’s a good one. Another one I really like is Margin Call. Don’t know why I’ve seen it so many times.
Yes thats over a 14 hour period maybe?

Run Lola run.. the movie was shot in a single cuts it is a 1 hour 20 min movie..

I believe the WWI movie 1917 is around 2 hours, and is made to look like it was all one single, continuous take. So the movie was 2 hours of real time, so to speak.

Die Hard
Dazed and Confused

what was the one with the guy in the phone booth and the sniper was going to shoot him if he left?

what was the one with the guy in the phone booth and the sniper was going to shoot him if he left?
Wesley snipes movie.. lol

Wesley snipes movie.. lol
was Collin Farrell. Oddly enough it was just called Phone Booth. Shows you how memorable the movie was.

was Collin Farrell. Oddly enough it was just called Phone Booth. Shows you how memorable the movie was.
I was thinking wesley was the sniper..

Friday is a 1 day period I think.

Speed was like a 5 hour period right?

umm, how does Groundhog Day figure in? It was a 1 day period....sort of

I was gonna mention Phone Booth and 1917 (also already mentioned).

Back