New 2022 UST Mamiya Helium Shafts

Hello has anyone compared the Helium to the Lin Q Red(not the tptx)?
I have a LinQ Red in my 3W but not in the Driver, I have a Blue in my driver.

Shafts are prepped and ready the minute I decide what irons to put these in. Cannot wait.

I’ve got the Helium Nanocore in my Aerojet Max 3 wood and it is such a great pairing for me. I’ve mentioned it before in the Aerojet thread, but I’ve always struggled with fairway woods. Even on good strikes, I never could get any height or distance. The AJ 3 wood with the Helium Nanocore shaft helped that a lot over the last year. I’m still not great with fairway woods, but on decent strikes it launches high and just goes. Pairing the AJ with a lighter, higher launching shaft turned out to be a good call.

if I remember correctly, it also performed pretty well in the Rogue ST Max at Shaft Up for me. I wonder how the Helium at 3 wood length would perform in the AJ Max driver. Might have to experiment a bit, if I can get decent weather to coincide with my days off work.

I’ve got the Helium Nanocore in my Aerojet Max 3 wood and it is such a great pairing for me. I’ve mentioned it before in the Aerojet thread, but I’ve always struggled with fairway woods. Even on good strikes, I never could get any height or distance. The AJ 3 wood with the Helium Nanocore shaft helped that a lot over the last year. I’m still not great with fairway woods, but on decent strikes it launches high and just goes. Pairing the AJ with a lighter, higher launching shaft turned out to be a good call.

if I remember correctly, it also performed pretty well in the Rogue ST Max at Shaft Up for me. I wonder how the Helium at 3 wood length would perform in the AJ Max driver. Might have to experiment a bit, if I can get decent weather to coincide with my days off work.
Cool. I'm thinking about his shaft on Darkspeed X driver or Callaway Smoke Max driver. Just have to decide on driver. 88mph swing.

Cool. I'm thinking about his shaft on Darkspeed X driver or Callaway Smoke Max driver. Just have to decide on driver. 88mph swing.
I think it’s a good shaft. It’s a little lighter weight, so I feel like I get a little more speed with my 3 wood, but it still feels stable and I can feel what the clubhead is doing. I’d be interested to hear how it performs for you in either of those drivers.

Interested in trying this shaft. Bought a quantum purple but this is the other shaft that the online fitting tool on UST recommended.

Just wanted to pop in here and show the Helium Nanocore some love. Hit a fantastic shot with my 3 wood this evening on a par 5 that set up a chip in Eagle! The ball just launched into the air and kept climbing. I don't hit fairway woods that high, so I know some of the credit has to go the Helium shaft. The more I swing it, the more I like it. Even though it's lightweight, it still feels really stable throughout the swing. I feel like I have more control and I've been able to keep the face square and reduce the hooks I was seeing previously.

Spent some time with the AJ Max 3 wood at the range today and it kind of makes me want to try the Helium in a driver again. It really feels smooth and stable during the swing, whether I'm trying to go after one off the deck or just put a smooth swing on it off the tee. Was able to hit some fades today and I have to give some credit to the shaft. It has really performed well for me.

Back