New Clubs Finally Came

Beautiful set up you have there. Jealous, just being honest. Still waiting on my new irons, but they aren't near as nice looking as your setup.

afwcardinal said:
Still waiting on my new irons, but they aren't near as nice looking as your setup.

I beg to differ!!!!!!

Nice kit Rob!

Very nice looking clubs Rob, congrats on the awesome set up.

Those look amazing! Nice dude!

Those irons are like a piece of art. Great sticks man

Nice looking sticks right there! Miura made Rorys Titleist clubs when he was swinging them, correct?

That's one pretty set!

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting out on the course. May try to sneak in 9 after work today.

Great clubs, who put them together for you?
Joshua Chervokas did the fitting and they were put together by Alan Ho I believe his name was? Both are at New York Golf Center in Midtown Manhattan.

Holy awesomeness...and those ferrules rock! Well done...

Thanks! Was kind of hesitant about doing something so flashy because I'm a pretty laid back guy but my wife talked me into it. Happy that I did though.

Miura's...oh the sexiness! I don't know if I could part with that kind of cash for a set, but when you do they are a no brainer - I don't blame you at all for going Miura over the RBladez Tour, these are pure art! Congrats man!!!

I beg to differ!!!!!!

Nice kit Rob!

NJRob has some nice color in his. I like that. Not unlike your i20's. The color makes them so sharp looking. May just have to add some color to mine, if they ever get here.

Miura's...oh the sexiness! I don't know if I could part with that kind of cash for a set, but when you do they are a no brainer - I don't blame you at all for going Miura over the RBladez Tour, these are pure art! Congrats man!!!

Thanks man. It was very hard to drop that kind of dough. I'm usually somewhat cheap. Drive a 12 year old honda and will probably have it until the wheels fall off, have had the same clothes that I probably had in college. Just got promoted to VP in my company though so wanted to get myself something for it. Probably be my last golf purchase for a very long time as daycare around here is as much as most private schools and I got a second one that is going in.

Nice! Has the urge to hit the range overtaken you yet?

Nice! Has the urge to hit the range overtaken you yet?

I almost drove past my train station this morning to go to the range. It's been a struggle since picking them up. If I can't get out for 9 today I'm going to the range for sure!

Thanks man. It was very hard to drop that kind of dough. I'm usually somewhat cheap. Drive a 12 year old honda and will probably have it until the wheels fall off, have had the same clothes that I probably had in college. Just got promoted to VP in my company though so wanted to get myself something for it. Probably be my last golf purchase for a very long time as daycare around here is as much as most private schools and I got a second one that is going in.

10 year old Subie here, so I feel ya! Well if this is your last golf purchase for a while, you picked a doozy to go out on. Unlike major company irons, those Miuras will never go out of style and you won't have to contemplate a new set every year because they've been sticking to their guns in terms of design for years. You spent a lot, yes, but it should be a great investment in your game that will stick around for years!

Oh and congrats on the big promotion!

Wow, those are nice.

congratz. they look soweeeeet!! you must be vaery exited....Good luck with them, Now if only mother nature would cooporate with this so called "spring time" up here in the northeast.
Hope ya get out soon.

Came out clearer. Some new hybrids as well.
P1050866.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050865.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050861.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050862.jpg
[/IMG]

P1050864.jpg
[/IMG]

that's a sweet looking set up

10 year old Subie here, so I feel ya! Well if this is your last golf purchase for a while, you picked a doozy to go out on. Unlike major company irons, those Miuras will never go out of style and you won't have to contemplate a new set every year because they've been sticking to their guns in terms of design for years. You spent a lot, yes, but it should be a great investment in your game that will stick around for years!

Oh and congrats on the big promotion!

That was part of the thinking behind getting them. That they are timeless and I can stop looking at the latest and greatest every 6 months!
Thanks again man.

those look awesome. Your grips standard? for some reason they looked built up

those look awesome. Your grips standard? for some reason they looked built up

Thanks man. They're actually mids. Have some rather large hands.

Thanks man. They're actually mids. Have some rather large hands.
It looked like they were mids. Trained eye my friend. But really, I love the clubs bro. LOVE

Nice sticks, jealous here! Hope they treat you well.

these are some really hot sticks.

Back