New Clubs Finally Came

I want those green ferrules

First time out to the range today after work. Hit off grass directly into a 1 to 2 club wind and about mid 40* temps. I freaking love these damn things! Not going to get into feel because I believe most irons feel like hitting feathers when hit on the nuts, cast or forged. I will say more shots felt this way than normally though (marshmallows!) I'm sure part if it is the honeymoon phase but I really do believe getting properly fit has made a tremendous difference. I have always been told that I am +.5 to +.75 shaft, stiff and 2* up when going to the box stores. My fitter put me at standard shaft length, 3* up, soft stepped once from stiff and 2* weak to help get the ball up a little more and some more spin. The Nippon's helped out with this a lot as well, what a difference it made. Even hitting directly into the wind I had no issues with ballooning but a much more preferred trajectory. Can't tell about distance loss to much because it was into a strong wind but when the wind died I felt there was no distance loss at all, maybe even a little gain coming from my S58's even with the Miuras being bent weak. These clubs are much more forgiving than I thought they would be as well. Hit some out towards the toe and it was minimal distance loss and still dead straight. I'd compare them to a XHOT Pro or RocketBladz Tour in terms of forgiveness. Looking forward to a real round out to see how I perform with them on the course. Was so happy hitting these today that I completely forgot to even hit the wedges. I definitely will be playing these until the grooves are gone, and then will be buying another set of them. Hopefully by then I'll be good enough for the tour blades!

Straight, far and forgiving. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

If you're in the NYC area I STRONGLY suggest going to NYC Golf Center and getting fit by Joshua Chervokas. His is a master at his trade.

First time out to the range today after work. Hit off grass directly into a 1 to 2 club wind and about mid 40* temps. I freaking love these damn things! Not going to get into feel because I believe most irons feel like hitting feathers when hit on the nuts, cast or forged. I will say more shots felt this way than normally though (marshmallows!) I'm sure part if it is the honeymoon phase but I really do believe getting properly fit has made a tremendous difference. I have always been told that I am +.5 to +.75 shaft, stiff and 2* up when going to the box stores. My fitter put me at standard shaft length, 3* up, soft stepped once from stiff and 2* weak to help get the ball up a little more and some more spin. The Nippon's helped out with this a lot as well, what a difference it made. Even hitting directly into the wind I had no issues with ballooning but a much more preferred trajectory. Can't tell about distance loss to much because it was into a strong wind but when the wind died I felt there was no distance loss at all, maybe even a little gain coming from my S58's even with the Miuras being bent weak. These clubs are much more forgiving than I thought they would be as well. Hit some out towards the toe and it was minimal distance loss and still dead straight. I'd compare them to a XHOT Pro or RocketBladz Tour in terms of forgiveness. Looking forward to a real round out to see how I perform with them on the course. Was so happy hitting these today that I completely forgot to even hit the wedges. I definitely will be playing these until the grooves are gone, and then will be buying another set of them. Hopefully by then I'll be good enough for the tour blades!

If you're in the NYC area I STRONGLY suggest going to NYC Golf Center and getting fit by Joshua Chervokas. His is a master at his trade.

Nice irons Rob. Glad you had a good first session with them. When I get my next irons I'll look into swinging by here. I've never really been properly fit for irons. I need to get my swing down first though :alien:.

Glad you had a great range session with your beautiful new sticks!

If you look closely you'll see it has sky blue and white lines in them. Real cheap addition that really makes them pop.

What was the price tag on those puppies? They are gorgeous. How's the performance? Never hit anything from Miura.

Nice irons Rob. Glad you had a good first session with them. When I get my next irons I'll look into swinging by here. I've never really been properly fit for irons. I need to get my swing down first though :alien:.
Worth every penny. Ask for Josh if you call there.

What was the price tag on those puppies? They are gorgeous. How's the performance? Never hit anything from Miura.
More than I'd like to admit. Only one range session but have never been more consistent with my dispersion both on a TackMan and at the range. Was like throwing darts. Here's a good shot of the offset.

l_butter_knives.jpg

Wow, really nice. Like the custom color combos.

Cracking set of sticks there fella - they look great.

I love the feeling of picking up new clubs - the anticiapation of heading out onto the course and shooting 5 lower than you ever have before :)

Interesting feedback, glad you like the new sticks.

Back