New Edel Jones Stand Bags

Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and #TeamJB '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6

4650AE25-D56B-4763-B7F8-9CAEAAF0C157.jpeg

Limited quantity to start but these look really good. I just ordered and can’t wait to review.

Thanks @EdelBlake for a heads up. I know the Quest Cup guys appreciate.

View attachment 9169548

Limited quantity to start but these look really good. I just ordered and can’t wait to review.

Thanks @EdelBlake for a heads up. I know the Quest Cup guys appreciate.
Looks great. Already sold out

See you later tax return.

But seriously I’m stoked for this, I’ve been eyeballing one of these bags hard. Bring on some walking rounds this season.

That is a damn nice looking bag!

"The Trouper R is our newest and most sustainable golf bag to date. Designed with a versatile single or double shoulder strap configuration, the Trouper R is your ideal companion on the course. A large insulated front cooler pocket has enough space to keep four 16oz cans cold. The two newly improved fleece-lined valuable compartments and seven-pocket design secures valuables while allowing for straightforward access. A large five-way divider allows for simple organization and an easy pull for all 14 clubs, even with oversized grips. Simply put, the Trouper R delivers an effortless and reliable experience for any player round after round."

Oh my this is a total game changer.

"The Trouper R is our newest and most sustainable golf bag to date. Designed with a versatile single or double shoulder strap configuration, the Trouper R is your ideal companion on the course. A large insulated front cooler pocket has enough space to keep four 16oz cans cold. The two newly improved fleece-lined valuable compartments and seven-pocket design secures valuables while allowing for straightforward access. A large five-way divider allows for simple organization and an easy pull for all 14 clubs, even with oversized grips. Simply put, the Trouper R delivers an effortless and reliable experience for any player round after round."

Is that enough for nine holes?

Is that like a normal size can?

Screenshot_20230405-193128.png

It's like it was made for him...

That bag looks really nice and functional. I like it!

That looks amazing! Love the divider layout too!

7D046D46-4D5D-4664-8195-A183880D9567.jpeg

Also my face in a few weeks when I pull all my clubs and stuff out of a perfectly good grey stand bag, to load them into a…..slightly different NEW grey stand bag. #internetgolfer

109DF75E-360F-40FA-8023-3697102E1E92.jpeg

Back