New Edel Jones Stand Bags

Shipping notification already!

Anyone have any experience with the Rider cart bag?
Super good quality. Love the raised edel logo and the bag looks amazing. Big bag (two huge pockets) that I will keep but I do like to walk/take the bag to the range so its not so practical for that. So will have this stand bag as well.

I have the Trouper R and I gotta say, it’s not worth anywhere near what they are asking for it. I got mine in a sale for $199 and that’s pretty much near it’s top money.
As a carry bag, it’s great if you travel light. The pocket layout is pretty funky though and apart from cans in the cooler it really isn’t that practical for carrying anything. Die to the design of the legs, it does not sit at all well on my push cart either.
I was super excited to grab one of these, but after about 4 months of use, I’m already looking for a replacement. Shame, because looks wise, they are bang on.

My god I love that logo so much. Please bring on the lefty irons😭😭

Looks great!

image.jpg

It’s smaller and lighter than I thought it would be. The detail is amazing. Even though it’s smaller than I thought it has plenty of room. Have not tried to pack the cooler yet.

Love the grey color. Shouldn’t get to dirty and shouldn’t be too hot in the summer

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting mine tomorrow

Oh @JB is going to ban you first this pic. Am I wearing socks or not???? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think for somebody that has lived in Florida as much as he has that flip-flops would be a staple by now

That’s a sharp looking bag! Nice photos @Nessinator!

It’s narrower than I thought it would be, but that’s a good thing. The material feels like canvas and feels durable. Let’s see how it holds up in an AZ summer if the color fades.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back