New Game Golf system

The association with THP sold me. I am in. Looking forward to seeing what this thing can do.
No doubt, that was kind of cool to hear! But with JB and THP, it just doesn't surprise me anymore. What a great concept. Very curious how they got Westwood and GMac in for this?

Definitely looking forward to a THP review, I think that will do wonders for putting minds at ease

It would be cool if THP had their own little group on there.

I think this will be a very cool feature. The social aspect of it could be very cool. Looks like I will get the chance to have some competition with Nate beyond the Morgan Cup.

Seems like a awesome product but I am afraid it would be an easy devise for buddies to give you crap about having this attachment on the waist you have to "click" everytime before a shot.

Man what a great concept though..

The association with THP sold me. I am in. Looking forward to seeing what this thing can do.

What association? Looks to me like THP is just going to be doing a review on it.

I have two questions, 3 actually:

1) How does this work for gimmes? If you putt and then pick it up vs putting twice and picking it out of the hole.. How does it recognize the difference? Some people take gimmes and some dont, but just wondering.

2) Does this track fairways? If so, how does it know when youre just inside or just outside of a fairway?

3) Putting from the fringe vs putting from just inside the green area. Will that be recognized as a putt? Some people putt from the rough on here.

Thank you for joining and the sounds of your product looks good!

What association? Looks to me like THP is just going to be doing a review on it.

Just the fact that they are on here communicating and answering questions.

After reading the comments here they will need to add a Chutt stat to the list

We have been in great contact with Josh and once the product is ready for review (ironing out some final minor creases), Josh will be the first to receive it. We have thoroughly tested this and want to make sure that it performs 100% so you guys get the best possible review.

A review will come very soon and you will all be able to use GAME GOLF this summer. Your early support on the indiegogo campaign at www.gameyourgame.com is crucial to us, so we really appreciate it.

Awesome and welcome, I can't wait to see the reviews!

I think this will be a very cool feature. The social aspect of it could be very cool. Looks like I will get the chance to have some competition with Nate beyond the Morgan Cup.
Oh yea, interested to see how this works. Is it just a share kind of thing or can you do more? Internet golfers beware though......your not gonna be able to come on here and talk about your 400yd drives anymore if your wearing this devise...Ha! I guess they could just turn it off when that happens.

Doesn't look too bad:

20130303224545-LeeDevice_zps2f52b6ed.jpg

It's not necessarily the look but he feel. I'm sure I'd notice it during a swing or while walking!

Siri speaks for me!

I am curious to know what happens, or how you can fix, if you happen to forget to click the club against the device before a shot? Manual override, etc?

I am curious to know what happens, or how you can fix, if you happen to forget to click the club against the device before a shot? Manual override, etc?

It's not every shot. It's before the round.

^Siri probably sucks.

The feedback we have received from Gary, Lee and others is that it is completely unobtrusive and it just becomes part of their normal golf swing process.

It was key to us that it did not get in the way for users, so you can rest assured it will not be a nuisance :).

Just the fact that they are on here communicating and answering questions.

It's cool they are here, just remember they are here to sell a product. Others have done the same thing and disappeared.

Not saying this guy is going to be like those, just saying be careful.

It's cool they are here, just remember they are here to sell a product. Others have done the same thing and disappeared.

Not saying this guy is going to be like those, just saying be careful.

I understand and that is a great point to make. I could end up paying my money and not getting anything in return. Crowdfunding is such a new tool and it is always buyer beware.

Also be sure to check out what Graeme McDowell has been saying on Twitter about GAME GOLF.

This is very interesting....I love the concept...Thain's question about gimmees is a good one too....do you have to putt everything out? Not to mention how does it know when you made the putt? I assume it registers that when you tap it for putter and the next tap is for a driver or is it tracking the GPS when you go to the next tee?

Also be sure to check out what Graeme McDowell has been saying on Twitter about GAME GOLF.

I remember a couple Pros touting the Callaway upro+ and that thing was a piece of poo. Consumer testing is the only reviews I put any faith in

This is very interesting....I love the concept...Thain's question about gimmees is a good one too....do you have to putt everything out? Not to mention how does it know when you made the putt? I assume it registers that when you tap it for putter and the next tap is for a driver or is it tracking the GPS when you go to the next tee?

Just guessing that for a gimme putt you could tap your putter on the device before picking up your ball

Less then 150 left at the $149 price. I am a little shocked at how well this crowdfunding works.

Less then 150 left at the $149 price. I am a little shocked at how well this crowdfunding works.
Interesting, they started less than 24 hours ago and have $30K of their $125K already. At this rate they will get there in about 4 days.

Back