New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Figures I live in Utah now, but I used to live in NJ, and if was still there, I would be all for this!

We will be in Vegas this year too. That one is not too far from you hopefully, so you can get out and play with some THPers.

We will be in Vegas this year too. That one is not too far from you hopefully, so you can get out and play with some THPers.

Me and Ski Bum are actually both moving to Washington State before the Vegas Invitational, but I still might have to venture down for it!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i am in!!!!

PM sent. I know what I'll be doing tonight, checking out the course online and starting my trip planning.

Dev, we're going to put you in charge of the weather. Don't let us down.

PM sent. I know what I'll be doing tonight, checking out the course online and starting my trip planning.

Dev, we're going to put you in charge of the weather. Don't let us down.

The no rain dance has started! I am so pumped. Money has been sent. I am all set. Plus the Ricky no show jokes can stop too. YAY!

Great looking course and a few amazing prizes right there. Good luck to all!

Really glad to see this! The course is great and AC is always a good time. PM sent. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Taps away

I DJ Sat nights near the Meadowlands, so I won't be able to participate. Maybe next time!

A THPer HOF member will be there. Just waiting to get the PM/confirmation done. Can't wait to see the course and enjoy a great weekend with some great THPers.

Thank you to JB, GG, Buck, and G4L! May can't come quick enough

Our timing is just not so good! We'll just have to find some THPers in the PNW and have a nice local golfing get together.

Me and Ski Bum are actually both moving to Washington State before the Vegas Invitational, but I still might have to venture down for it!

I'll find out tonight hopefully whether or not I can make this!

Time to find a meeting for May in the NY area

Time to find a meeting for May in the NY area

This even may just get epiccer! YES I made up a word to explain how awesome it would be for Freddie to come to this event.

Pm sent.

I'm hoping I can find a cheap motel to stay.

I think my wife and kid are going to come and go to the beach or something so I am not sure if we are going to stay or just drive 2 1/2 hours home. I am sure plenty of people are staying around there.

TaylorMade stepping up big time!! You guys have a blast and take tons of pics!

I know I'm not going to either want to drive there and home in one day it's 3+ hours one way for me

Haha we stayed on a hotel last year for like 50 a night I think. Sure it was a little shady but that's half the fun!

I need to stop reading this thread and depressing myself

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Back