New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

I need to stop reading this thread and depressing myself

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

You disappoint me...

PM sent. Looking forward to this.

You disappoint me...

I would be there if It weren't May 4th. Hell, if it teed off at 9am I would have pushed it. I'll 100% be at the NE one too make up for it

Love the excitement everybody. We are going to have a blast.

I'm ecstatic. I hope we don't play from tips. I'm going to shoot a 300 as it is now. But I'll have a smile on my face doing so.

Are you expecting details for the NE event to be released about a month from now?

I'm ecstatic. I hope we don't play from tips. I'm going to shoot a 300 as it is now. But I'll have a smile on my face doing so.

No worries on scores or tee boxes. This is THP.

Are you expecting details for the NE event to be released about a month from now?

We will keep that in the right thread, but it will be sooner than that.

Got my confirmation! BOOM!!!! YESSSSSSS

I'm not worried Ellen requested off so she could come up. I'm ready to golf THP style

I know its early but who would be interested in getting a round in Sunday Morning as well? i think with dinner saturday night after i'll stay win lots of money and play on Sunday Before going home.

I know its early but who would be interested in getting a round in Sunday Morning as well? i think with dinner saturday night after i'll stay win lots of money and play on Sunday Before going home.

I might depends on course cost most likely

I might depends on course cost most likely

yeah well thats the problem the price for the invitational is a STEAL!!!! i doubt well find many places cheap down there that time of year. i know that was a big problem for us finding a place for the invitational alone. i know a few courses i wouldn't mind playing.

I'm paid up and in! And I'd definitely be interested in playing Sunday. Already looking forward to it and can't wait to meeting everybody.

I am up for a round on Sunday.

This is exciting. You all will have a blast. This course is a good one. Glad to see TM on board with an invitational.

I would love to join you guys on sunday but I know I'll be hungover from the night before(buddies birthday)

This is exciting. You all will have a blast. This course is a good one. Glad to see TM on board with an invitational.

No ddec?????

I would love to join you guys on sunday but I know I'll be hungover from the night before(buddies birthday)

more excuses didn't you do that last year too?

Paid up. Not sure about Sunday, will know when it gets closer but it looks good.

I've already started looking at places to stay. There's a Super 8 in Galloway that might fit the bill. Looks like a lot of the cheaper places in AC don't have a lot of rooms left for that weekend so it might be hard for us all to stay in the same place unless we get a place out of town. I just hope I don't book a motel that has crack houses on either side of it.

more excuses didn't you do that last year too?

It was my 21st birthday haha
I'll be staying there friday-sunday so it'd hard to play another round on sunday after spending a ton of money on the weekend

Back