New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

I have a v3 and you are more than welcome to try it out.

Quick question - I am contemplating range finders and am pretty sure I am going to get the Bushnell V2 - will anyone in attendance have these that they dont mind me just trying it out on the range?

Or, even better if any of my playing partners have these that would be great if you dont mind:
ShanksaloT & CS
Damaikis & Jersey Nate

Thanks!

FYI Vince and I are playing at Mcculoughs Emerald golf links at 3:18 it was just under $30 a guy with fees on golf now if anyone is interested snag it its a pay up front for that price but theres 2 spots left if anyone wants to get in a round friday after noon. and its literally a block from twisted dunes.

http://www.mcculloughsgolf.com/index.php

Just a bump incase anyone wants to join. Guranteed to be a fun round.

Heading to my parents shore house tonight. Twisted is about 45 minutes from there so I'll be leaving by 8am tomorrow

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE
Nice!
You think 539 will be ok around 8 - 8:30?

I know my group will have my GPS ready to go

We still have room for one more on Sunday at 11:20 for Atlantic City CC.

10:36 tomorrow at Twisted, so what time is everyone arriving? I'll probably try to be there by 9-9:30.

I know my group will have my GPS ready to go

Our cart will be ready I have the Gamin Approach S1 it is pretty good.

10:36 tomorrow at Twisted, so what time is everyone arriving? I'll probably try to be there by 9-9:30.

Eh, I have a feeling I might be there around the same time if I want to avoid traffic. I don't really feel like leaving early though but I guess I don't have much of a choice.

Are range finders and GPS allowed at THP events?

Are range finders and GPS allowed at THP events?

Hmm not sure I just assumed that we would be able to use them. I guess we will wait for an official ruling.

Eh, I have a feeling I might be there around the same time if I want to avoid traffic. I don't really feel like leaving early though but I guess I don't have much of a choice.

Do we want to all meet in the parking lot or putting green or something, because I'm sure the majority of us have never played the course before. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Do we want to all meet in the parking lot or putting green or something, because I'm sure the majority of us have never played the course before. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Doesn't matter to me either. I hope to be there at about 9 or so but that might depend on traffic fingers crossed.

think Philly golf guy might be interested??

Definitely interested. I'm booked at Homewood Sat only, so have to secure a hotel some where and I'll be a go.

You guys can all just look for the Nike bag with the Tiger headcover. There aren't usually too many of them haha.

Darren K,
Which night am I assisting you?

Look for this and that will be me.

ry6ebyba.jpg

Anyone in the area up for a drink or two with my wife and I near LBI?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Darren K,
Which night am I assisting you?
Friday would be preferable if I'm going to play the new shafts for Saturday, but I can also do it Saturday! I really don't mind either way. I'll be in the Egg Harbor area tomorrow after we play Twisted anyhow. You let me know.

Friday would be preferable if I'm going to play the new shafts for Saturday, but I can also do it Saturday! I really don't mind either way. I'll be in the Egg Harbor area tomorrow after we play Twisted anyhow. You let me know.

Thats right, you are not staying at this hotel correct?

Back