New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

doesn't matter i'm gonna look like lebron james when i'm dunking on your @$$!!!!

If by dunk, you mean doing a "Rebuck" as we named it. That means getting your foot caught in a net and falling down. Its a Buckjob if you are out of breath after said fall.

If by dunk, you mean doing a "Rebuck" as we named it. That means getting your foot caught in a net and falling down. Its a Buckjob if you are out of breath after said fall.

i dunno how heavily i was breathing but i know i was sweating like crazy!

Look closely at that shipping label lefties...

uhy7ure4.jpg

And some hats

evyha8y4.jpg

This is awesome, I can't wait to some swings with the new TM gear.

Are we ballin to? Used to have game but it's been a while...

JB, I dont want to step on any toes so I want to ask ahead of time, can I bring the XHot hybo with me so people can give it a try?

JB, I dont want to step on any toes so I want to ask ahead of time, can I bring the XHot hybo with me so people can give it a try?

Doesn't matter to me. THP brings only equipment from the event sponsor. What individuals bring is up to them.

Doesn't matter to me. THP brings only equipment from the event sponsor. What individuals bring is up to them.

I just meant on the range. I didnt want to step on TM toes. Thanks.

Are we ballin to? Used to have game but it's been a while...

oh yeah i found DDECS replacement! wait till you see my game bro.

I just want to take a second and give a big THANK YOU to Mrs. Golf4Life, she spoke with her connection at the Golden Nugget and they were able to get us a discounted rate of $20 for the buffet dinner!

I just want to take a second and give a big THANK YOU to Mrs. Golf4Life, she spoke with her connection at the Golden Nugget and they were able to get us a discounted rate of $20 for the buffet dinner!
Holy cow! That's an INCREDIBLE price!

Wow! That is a great price...thank you Mrs. G4L!

Awesome, how much was it before? That means more money for the penny slots!

Thanks GG and Mrs G4L.

Mrs G4L is pretty amazing!

I really hope it's warmer than this tomorrow...

I thought I saw mid to low 60s and sunny.... What does it say now? Sun is also going down

High of 56 tomorrow. Pants day for sure. Saturday high of 61 in AC. Probably pants but could get away with shorts too. Zero chance of rain. That's what I'm talking about!

I thought I saw mid to low 60s and sunny.... What does it say now? Sun is also going down
No idea. I'm also 200 yards from the ocean, so it's probably colder than it will be further inland at Twisted.
High of 56 tomorrow. Pants day for sure. Saturday high of 61 in AC. Probably pants but could get away with shorts too. Zero chance of rain. That's what I'm talking about!
At least it's no rain!

It never rains at THP events.

You shouldn't have said that.

Back