New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

High of 66 in Egg Harbor city Saturday where Blue Heron Pines is. Perfect!

Crazy talk. You take a beautiful facility, a tour van, and 32 wonderful men coming together for an event and the golf gods would never dare. It might sprinkle, it might even come down briefly, but it never rains on a THP Event.

Is this the most LH's ever assembled at a golf event? Me, JN, Damaikis, CS (I think), Bmik. Am I missing anyone?

I'm a lefty, but I play right handed

Amazing is an understatement!!

She is pretty amazing. Keeps letting me participate in all these amazing events, and often comes along for the ride. You'll get to meet her in person Saturday night at the dinner!

Enjoying a beer on the deck of my parents' shore house before tomorrow's round at Twisted Dune.

u8e2anub.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Crazy talk. You take a beautiful facility, a tour van, and 32 wonderful men coming together for an event and the golf gods would never dare. It might sprinkle, it might even come down briefly, but it never rains on a THP Event.

This was very well said.

Also JB, will you be at your hotel all day tomorrow? I can swing by while I'm in Egg Harbor. Either after our round or after dinner (if we eat after the round).

Nice view jlukes. Are you gonna invited us back for a house party after Twisted tomorrow? haha

She is pretty amazing. Keeps letting me participate in all these amazing events, and often comes along for the ride. You'll get to meet her in person Saturday night at the dinner!

No reminding me I don't get to hang out with my friend for another 2 weeks. We already talked about how sad we both were today. I told her she has to go have pancakes and gelato with GG in honor of all the fun we had last year.

This was very well said.

Also JB, will you be at your hotel all day tomorrow? I can swing by while I'm in Egg Harbor. Either after our round or after dinner (if we eat after the round).

No. I am playing golf in the morning with Jersey Nate and then will be back at the hotel. If you would like the lesson, I am happy to assist, but truthfully i thought you were staying at this hotel and it would be just a walk down the hall. We will have to lineup schedules and I am sure it will not be an issue.

No. I am playing golf in the morning with Jersey Nate and then will be back at the hotel. If you would like the lesson, I am happy to assist, but truthfully i thought you were staying at this hotel and it would be just a walk down the hall. We will have to lineup schedules and I am sure it will not be an issue.

No worries either way! I may be near Egg Harbor for a good portion of the day. We tee off at 10:36. I'll shoot you a PM when we finish and we can see where the day is headed.

Sounds good. We tee off earlier than that and I should be here for much of the afternoon. Come evening I am just not sure.

No worries! How long did you estimate? If need be we could do it after Saturday's round ends.

It will have to be tomorrow because after Sat round, I have to take care of the puppies before heading to dinner with everybody.

It should take 30 minutes Im guessing tops.

Alrighty. That works for me. I get notifications on my phone so I'll be able to communicate all day long if you PM or quote me.

10:36 tomorrow at Twisted, so what time is everyone arriving? I'll probably try to be there by 9-9:30.
I'm hoping to be there at 8:30 just to check everyone in and get the carts ready. I'll be on the range when you all get there. Green Titelist bag or just yell Rob real loud.

I'm hoping to be there at 8:30 just to check everyone in and get the carts ready. I'll be on the range when you all get there. Green Titelist bag or just yell Rob real loud.

Sounds good. I'm assuming we don't all need to check in individually, do we?

Sounds good. I'm assuming we don't all need to check in individually, do we?
Nah, I'll just get the cart keys and receipts for everyone. Should be good to go.

Nah, I'll just get the cart keys and receipts for everyone. Should be good to go.

Excellent. I'll try to get there before 9 for some range time and a quick meet and greet. You play this course before, Rob?

For those staying at the Homewood in Egg Harbor. Anybody coming in tonight?
I'll be coming in tonight but probably not til later. I hate driving in the morning, this is a last minute thing. Probably be in by 11:30 - 12:30ish.

Excellent. I'll try to get there before 9 for some range time and a quick meet and greet. You play this course before, Rob?
Nope, never. JLukes has played it a couple times I think.

Nope, never. JLukes has played it a couple times I think.
Was just curious how the range tokens or whatever went. Assuming just head into the pro shop and ask.

This will be my 3rd time. I've never broken 90 here. Going to be an awesome day!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE
Bubba lukes has never broke 90 there!

Back