New Release: Callaway Apex UW

I'm pairing it with a 4wd. Not sure if a 19° would gap well with that.

My 4wd is 230-235 carry.

Im hoping the 21° slots in at the 210 carry range.

Then I have a stealth 25° hy I'm building. That should be in the 190-95 range, then to my 5i at 185.

My 3 wood is my 235-240 club. This club is meant to be my 215 club.
Will hit one out of the rough today 235.
Another 1 225.
The thing is a long friendly binder. This is the 21*! Nearly as long as my 15* 3 wood. Wonder what the 17 is like?

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

My 3 wood is my 235-240 club. This club is meant to be my 215 club.
Will hit one out of the rough today 235.
Another 1 225.
The thing is a long friendly binder. This is the 21*! Nearly as long as my 15* 3 wood. Wonder what the 17 is like?

Guess I better go hit mine before I bother swapping the shaft out then.

I hoping to fill the same gap as you.

What shaft do you have in yours?

I do think going back to 19/23 is the play for me as the 16 needs some more tinkering. Plus, I just rifle low lofted fairways so it’s a tough ask of that one.

Guess I better go hit mine before I bother swapping the shaft out then.

I hoping to fill the same gap as you.

What shaft do you have in yours?
Hzrdus black 5.5
I maybe should have gone 6.0 but felt I was equally consistent with this and get nice high straight ball flight but can shape it too

I do think going back to 19/23 is the play for me as the 16 needs some more tinkering. Plus, I just rifle low lofted fairways so it’s a tough ask of that one.
What’s the tinker to do list for the 16? Asking because all I did was hit crazy low liners with the 17.

I am loving the 19* UW. I played with @e1iterate this week and he was a machine with it off the tee.

If I could be granted one equipment wish for 2024, it would be for an udpated UW with 15* and lower lofts as options.

What’s the tinker to do list for the 16? Asking because all I did was hit crazy low liners with the 17.
Looking for a lower launching setup in it. 💪

I want absolute piss missiles.

I am loving the 19* UW. I played with @e1iterate this week and he was a machine with it off the tee.

If I could be granted one equipment wish for 2024, it would be for an udpated UW with 15* and lower lofts as options.
My 19 and 23 showed out for me in Ohio. They’re just clutch, and hilarious fun.

My 19 and 23 showed out for me in Ohio. They’re just clutch, and hilarious fun.
It blows my mind every time I hit the 19* how far it goes. If you ever get tired of the 16*, I know a guy haha

It blows my mind every time I hit the 19* how far it goes. If you ever get tired of the 16*, I know a guy haha
Hahaha! I got ya!

Yeah, that’s why I went with the Red 9X in it, I needed heavier to kill some of the speed for me, and to maximize launch to do more of the same.

You guys were both killing those Wednesday.

Mine would be a readily available 23*

You pounded yours too. I’m 100% in if a 15* comes out. This thing is like a cheat code at times.

You pounded yours too. I’m 100% in if a 15* comes out. This thing is like a cheat code at times.
It's wild--feels truly like point and shoot.

I know i have said it since i got these in hand but theses UWs are my favorite clubs in my bag! Working on transition today and i was crushing the 21* while using it! 223 carry on the trackman today! They are so easy to get the air and a bad swing is not punishing!

I pulled my UW (17*) on a 237 yard par 3 today. Slightly downhill but back into the wind.

I sent this thing long left. It ended up at 248 according to the X5. Seriously - this club is the hottest off the face I’ve ever had. I wasn’t even mad that it was way long, haha.

It’s a cheat code type of club.

Back