New Road House movie, are you in?

there was a "white men can't jump" remake????

No, there wasn't. And don't look for it and if you see something called White Men Can't Jump and it's new don't watch it.

Trust me. I am saving you here

No, there wasn't. And don't look for it and if you see something called White Men Can't Jump and it's new don't watch it.

Trust me. I am saving you here
now i feel like i have to look for it....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit: i just watched the trailer and i will not be watching this movie. i did love the first one.

No Thank you.
No if they have remake of Vacation with Ryan Reynolds replacing Chevy Chase I'm in.

now i feel like i have to look for it....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit: i just watched the trailer and i will not be watching this movie. i did love the first one.

It's awful, awful, awful.....Please don't watch it, even out of curiosity. The first movie is amazing

The second one, you don't believe the friendship at all, the new "woody" character isn't even involved in the final game which makes for a really bad payoff.....it's just really, really bad

Oh NO! Patrick Swayze is rolling in his grave 🤯

As long as someone gets their throat ripped out at the end I am in.

Road House was a classic. I’ll probably watch just to see this, but don’t expect it to be very good

I may watch it because it's on prime. I will watch it on a day I have nothing going on. Not too excited about it, didn't really care much about the first one. Definitely wouldn't go to the theater see it.

As make as I hate lack of originality, I will watch it since I like the real one so much.

Never saw the first one so I guess I’d have to watch that first.

I’m out on the remake game. Plenty of original content out there on the streaming platforms.

I'm in because I want to see how they "modernized" it against the original, which I love.

The OG got me into the Jeff Healy Band and I'll be interested in seeing what band they have that fulfills that role.

I’m a Gyllenhaal fan so I’ll watch it

Sure I'll watch it, it's on Prime and I'm a subscriber. Wouldn't go to the movies to see it.

It's Roadhouse... I AM ALL IN!!

I'll watch it. I thought it looked fun.

I’m in. The trailer looks like a fun action movie.

There's some decent actors in it. Jake Gyllenhaal is reliable. A couple of the villains have been in good movies (the menu, the last Bond movie, the big short)

There's probably enough talent here that this will be decent

Seeing golf is currently not possible, I find I have some spare time to see how badly they butcher the OG.

I might watch if and when it comes to regular TV, but not at the movies for a cost.
Its direct to Amazon prime

Eh, why not? The original Road House was fun to watch, so I guess I'll have to see how the remake stacks up to it.

This is out on Prime now, I thought it was entertaining.

Back