NFL Draft Contest & Thread

I think the eagles just got a hardworking guard, great pick.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Cam Jordan to the Saints and I'm done for the night guys. It has been fun.

Oh and watch out for Dalton to Seattle coming up here.

I think the bengals trade up to get him before that though. Well unless they know something about Carson that we dont know.

don't think they can trade players can they? Atleast tonight. I haven't watched much of the coverage tonight been following more of the picks online so you can tell me if I'm wrong on that.

don't think they can trade players can they? Atleast tonight. I haven't watched much of the coverage tonight been following more of the picks online so you can tell me if I'm wrong on that.

No, no player trades. Just ment if they know if carson is coming back or not will probably have a big influnece on wether they trade up or not. But dont think carson is coming back. I could see them going after kevin kolb to if they dont get a qb. I have a feeling they get mallet though.

I think bowers to Seattle, that defense is awful

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I would take j smith

What was the deal with the Chiefs trading down? What did they get for it?

Wow, that was a reach. Saban was even very confused by that one and the guy played for him.

Tomahawk was right. James Carpenter after they were unable to trade down. Now I'm definitely out. Good night.

Wow, with carimi still on the board?

Looks like my 'player most likely to fall' pick of Mark Ingram was right. He needs a hug

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

How do they not take Carimi there?

Back